PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in GB Area see WLUK 11 news?

ND72
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM
the 9 o'clock WLUK channel 11 news had an interview with me on it from fan fest. If you happen to see it, I was the younger guy with glasses who, when asked thoughts of how the packer would do, i said, "Do you want the honest answer? or the packer hopeful answer?"....and then when asked about Randy Moss, "I'm personally not a fan. But, if he came in and helped the team, I'm alright with it."

red
03-09-2007, 09:34 PM
the 9 o'clock WLUK channel 11 news had an interview with me on it from fan fest. If you happen to see it, I was the younger guy with glasses who, when asked thoughts of how the packer would do, i said, "Do you want the honest answer? or the packer hopeful answer?"....and then when asked about Randy Moss, "I'm personally not a fan. But, if he came in and helped the team, I'm alright with it."

did you give a "shout out" to packer rats?

i don't get to see the green bay news, so i didn't see it.

but its cool it happened to you

retailguy
03-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Congrats! That's always a lot of fun. I'm too negative to be on the news. :oops:

Except on the headlines. I could be in the "murder" segment. Maybe.

ND72
03-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I had some negative comments, that weren't aired...and honestly, I thought of shout out, cause the first thought after was getting home and having everyone see the news :lol:

GBRulz
03-09-2007, 09:42 PM
ND, how was Fan Fest today?

ND72
03-09-2007, 09:47 PM

It was ok. I got McCarthy and Antonio Freeman's autographs, and my girlfriend got Aaron Rodgers. Also got a lot of coaches, had a nice conversation with Winston Moss. He just stood by us and shot the shit for at least 30 minutes, it was pretty cool. Tomorrow my girlfriend and I have Cullen Jenkins, Dorsey Levens, Noah Herron, Don Beebe, Corey williams, Jason SPitz, Will Blackmon, Daryn Colledge, Dave Rayner, and Johnnie Gray for autographs. So it'll be a long day. They could still make a lot of improvements, but I think it's a little bit better than it has been.

It's always a good weekend with my buddy, talkin football, along with a lot of other fans.

Chevelle2
03-09-2007, 09:52 PM

It was ok. I got McCarthy and Antonio Freeman's autographs, and my girlfriend got Aaron Rodgers. Also got a lot of coaches, had a nice conversation with Winston Moss. He just stood by us and shot the shit for at least 30 minutes, it was pretty cool. Tomorrow my girlfriend and I have Cullen Jenkins, Dorsey Levens, Noah Herron, Don Beebe, Corey williams, Jason SPitz, Will Blackmon, Daryn Colledge, Dave Rayner, and Johnnie Gray for autographs. So it'll be a long day. They could still make a lot of improvements, but I think it's a little bit better than it has been.

It's always a good weekend with my buddy, talkin football, along with a lot of other fans.

Sounds like a good time ND. What neg stuff did u say that didnt get aired?? lol. see if you can post pictures. if not its understandable.

Charles Woodson
03-09-2007, 09:57 PM

Man that sounds awesome. Damn i wish i lived in Green Bay. I dont get to do any of this in Miami

ND72
03-09-2007, 09:59 PM
The only negitive thing that i really said was that I don't know if we're going to be competive to the point of any type of super bowl run quite yet. But, in the NFC, you never know. I also said I would have made a trade for Willis McGahee. that was about all I didn't say, besides the fact I struggled to spell my name...thank you WLUK for not putting that on.

ND72
03-09-2007, 10:00 PM
i'll try to post some pictures sunday or early in the week.

ND72
03-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Forgot to mention this last night -

My buddy asked Edgar Bennett about the RB situation - "We're fine. Our best running back was Ahman Green's backup last season. We'll give him a full offseason with us, and see how he does. If nothing changes, we're set. If we add someone, bonus."

GBRulz
03-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Forgot to mention this last night -

My buddy asked Edgar Bennett about the RB situation - "We're fine. Our best running back was Ahman Green's backup last season. We'll give him a full offseason with us, and see how he does. If nothing changes, we're set. If we add someone, bonus."

Time will only tell if Morency is the answer. However, what is Bennett supposed to say? "we lost Green, we've def taken a step backward?" I saw flashes of good with Morency, but I'm not convinced he's starting material. I would be fine with being proven wrong though !!

MacCool606
03-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah - I'm afraid that's one of those "if you got lemons you sell lemonade" kind of answers.

LL2
03-10-2007, 02:31 PM

Tomorrow my girlfriend and I have Cullen Jenkins, Dorsey Levens, Noah Herron, Don Beebe,

Don Beebe coaches a HS football team by where I live in the Chicago area. He also has these speed camps.