PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rivera

Brando19
03-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Mac Engel, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys OG Marco Rivera's tenure with the team is likely over after the team agreed to a contract with OL Marc Colombo. Rivera is coming off his second back surgery in two years and there is a possibility that he could retire. Talking about Rivera's future with the team, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said, "He will decide what his future is going to be. I don't need to go into his pluses. We are all aware of the issues of his back. [Signing Colombo] allows us the flexibility to be pretty patient with Rivera."

Poor Rivera. I wish he could finish his career in Green Bay.

falco
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Mac Engel, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys OG Marco Rivera's tenure with the team is likely over after the team agreed to a contract with OL Marc Colombo. Rivera is coming off his second back surgery in two years and there is a possibility that he could retire. Talking about Rivera's future with the team, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said, "He will decide what his future is going to be. I don't need to go into his pluses. We are all aware of the issues of his back. [Signing Colombo] allows us the flexibility to be pretty patient with Rivera."

Poor Rivera. I wish he could finish his career in Green Bay.

i'm glad he didn't... at least that was one good move TT made.

Guiness
03-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I wonder if he's done? Looks like he mights be, although he did start all 16 games last season.

The guy's a warrior, and protected Brett like he was his first born for a decade. I would like to see GB sign a guy like this to a one day contract and let him retire a Packer.