PDA

View Full Version : New Moss update... 3/10... from SI

packers11
03-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Since nothing is going on FA... I guess I have more interest in other team's players... HEY I WANT MOSS... But since nothing else is going on EVER (thanks t.t. , you make the clock tick so slow) ill give another update on our lovely Randy Moss :)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/03/10/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

The Packers might not be heavily pursuing Oakland receiver Randy Moss for now, but there's one guy who thinks they should. Agent James "Bus" Cook said he was pretty certain Moss wouldn't hesitate to come to Green Bay for a chance to play with quarterback Brett Favre.
-- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

swede
03-10-2007, 03:30 PM
If TT whistles at a pretty girl is that considered "heavily pursuing her"?

Explains why he's unmarried.

Brando19
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
If TT whistles at a pretty girl is that considered "heavily pursuing her"?

Explains why he's unmarried.

Maybe he's gay and he likes her style?

packers11
03-11-2007, 03:40 PM
well here is another obvious update...

The patriots are most likely out of the Randy Moss hunt with the Stallworth signing...

So that leaves the Packers, Jagurs, and Bucs left ...

Brando19
03-11-2007, 04:26 PM

The patriots are most likely out of the Randy Moss hunt with the Stallworth signing...

And the Bucs have expressed serious interest in Calvin Johnson...so I doubt they'll be after him.

packers11
03-11-2007, 05:21 PM

And the Bucs have expressed serious interest in Calvin Johnson...so I doubt they'll be after him.

That is also true... Man could the packers improve their 0ffense a lot... (especially red zone efficiency)...

BooHoo
03-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Provided we can live with all of the junk he might bring with him. That is the million dollar question. Would Moss come here with full bagage or would he play the party (team) line and come with empty baggage?

Rastak
03-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Provided we can live with all of the junk he might bring with him. That is the million dollar question. Would Moss come here with full bagage or would he play the party (team) line and come with empty baggage?

Has he ever done that before? Play the team game? Why, at this stage of his career would he change? Randy never was and never will be a team guy. He's an odd duck who was REALLY fast at one time and had OUTSTANDING ball skills. He mat still have the ball skills, but word around the league, from what I have read, is that he has slowed a bit. I would imagine he'd still be pretty damn good if he cared enough to play hard.....