PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Bob Harlan..

DannoMac21
03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I know someone left that number, but it doesnt work. It says business hours are M-F 8-5. Would that be the time to reach him?

packers11
03-10-2007, 05:56 PM
probably... I can't wait till its Monday, Ill be calling about how Packers and Moss were meant to be :D

red
03-10-2007, 11:44 PM
I know someone left that number, but it doesnt work. It says business hours are M-F 8-5. Would that be the time to reach him?

i would guess that would be the time to reach him

those are normal business working hours. i doubt he lives in his office 24/7

packers11
03-13-2007, 10:44 AM
have you tried now??? Does it work???

woodbuck27
03-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Anyone??

What's your sense of this.

Is this board on the whole.

For or against Randy Moss in Green Bay?

LL2
03-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Did you get a hold of him yet?

Bretsky
03-13-2007, 05:25 PM
I am for Randy Moss

I am for free agency participation

If somebody gets the # please post it

hawaii50
03-13-2007, 05:27 PM
sign me up for those being on board with signing moss

MJZiggy
03-13-2007, 05:35 PM
That's public information.
http://www.lambeaufield.com/contact_us/

Main Switchboard 920.569.7500

GBRulz
03-13-2007, 07:00 PM
I would imagine that Harlan's phone is ringing off the hook this week. Many fans wanting to make their voice heard that they do indeed want Moss.

I'm 100% for making the team better and if that means bringing in Moss, let's do it. If TT signs him and it doesn't work out, no I won't sit and blast TT for it, at all. It shows that he is trying to make a better team.

Between TT & M3, if Moss does cause a stir in the locker room, I don't see them keeping him around. But, you've got to give it a try.

Chevelle2
03-13-2007, 07:12 PM
i tried calling. i called that number on monday around noonish. asked for bob harlan. secretary said "certinely, i'll transfer you over"..ringing.....ringing......bob harlan's voicemail....told him that he and tt and brandt were doing a great job...told him the maj of packer fan sites are in support of moss....told him good luck in the offseason. pretty much the coolest thing ive ever done 8)

BF4MVP
03-14-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm debating whether to call tomorrow..I want to let him know how much I want Moss in Green and Gold, but I'd probably just end up telling him a bunch of things he's already heard..He's a busy man, I don't want to waste his time...Although it would be quite an honor just to talk to him, even if it wasn't about Moss..He's brought so much to this city..

GBRulz
03-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Yes, Harlan is really liked by the fans because he's so accessible to them. I hope Jones realizes how important that is for the face of the organization. He seems to be a really nice guy from what we know of him so far. I think we would have heard more about him throughout last season but the heart surgery obviously set him back a bit.

I did run into Jones on the escalater last year at Fan Fest and he was very nice. Chatted with me, signed something and I got a pic.

LL2
03-14-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm 100% for making the team better and if that means bringing in Moss, let's do it. If TT signs him and it doesn't work out, no I won't sit and blast TT for it, at all. It shows that he is trying to make a better team.

Between TT & M3, if Moss does cause a stir in the locker room, I don't see them keeping him around. But, you've got to give it a try.

No one should bash TT for getting Moss except Wist. He's the only one here that flat out doesn't want Moss. I just can't see Moss upstaging Favre and disrespecting the coaches at GB. I remember a GB vs Minny game around 5 years ago after the game Moss walked right up to Favre and shook his hand and congratulated Favre. I think Moss would like to be Favre teammate.

GBRulz
03-14-2007, 12:56 PM
No one should bash TT for getting Moss except Wist. He's the only one here that flat out doesn't want Moss.

Have you talked to Partial, RG or ND lately? :wink:

LL2
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
No one should bash TT for getting Moss except Wist. He's the only one here that flat out doesn't want Moss.

Have you talked to Partial, RG or ND lately? :wink:

Forgot about them. RG and ND have good points, but Partial is fickle. I think he's the new "Tank".