PDA

View Full Version : Do we need new Safties or...

Tony Oday
03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
A new secondary coach!

Does Harlan ever ask the fans if they want a new secondary coach? I bet people thinks Schitty is good in the organization!

Charles Woodson
03-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I think we need both

RashanGary
03-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I can see Nick Collins having a better year. I listened to an interview on a Milwaukee radio from fan fest while I was driving back from Chicago last night. Collins sounded like he was keeping in good shape, doing yoga among other things. I think they will pick up where they left off and have some of those coverage problems worked out.

packerbacker1234
03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
well new coach is nice, however, the secondary as is appears to have figured out the over complicated system. We'll see how itgoes.

Hopefully underwood stay's healthy and he can take over that safety spot.

b bulldog
03-11-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't really like the age at DB.

SD GB fan
03-12-2007, 12:29 AM
well new coach is nice, however, the secondary as is appears to have figured out the over complicated system. We'll see how itgoes.

Hopefully underwood stay's healthy and he can take over that safety spot.

i heard something about that too. but the blown plays seem to be when the safeties were cover 2 deep. and the rule is not to allow anyone to get behind you.

CaliforniaCheez
03-12-2007, 12:40 AM
One thing about having cap room is you can afford to cut players.

Manuel, Ferguson, and Barry are candidates.

This year the starter Underwood is back.
Peprah, Culver, and Collins should show more improvement.
Another player will be added to the competition.

Last year this area demonstrated the problems a GM can face.
Cutting Roman and then Underwood getting hurt.

The positives were picking up a 5th rounder(Peprah) at little cost and Culver getting some experience building playing time.