PDA

View Full Version : "No, I be concubining"

Kiwon
03-12-2007, 06:33 PM
This 'Father of the Year' candidate appears to be stellar graduate in the Calvin Murphy (14 kids - nine women), Shawn Kemp (12 or is it 13 kids), Derrick Thomas (7 kids - five mothers), Evander Holyfield (9 kids - six mothers) School of Parenting.

He's also up for 'Quote of the Year': "No, I be concubining" - :D :D :D
.................................................. .................................................. ...

Ricky Lackey has six children on the way.

Just don’t call them sextuplets – they’re all with different women.

When Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Melba Marsh asked Lackey during sentencing Friday on a charge of attempted theft how many children he had, the 25-year-old said, “None, but I have six on the way.”

A stunned Marsh tried to clarify. “Are you marrying a woman with six children?” she asked.

“No, I be concubining,” he said. A concubine is a woman who cohabitates with a man to whom she is not married.

Prosecutors said Lackey is expectant father of six children with six different women. The women all are expected to deliver between August and October.

Lackey’s lawyer, Stephen Wenke, stopped his client from saying more.

Later, Marsh said she wasn’t sure how to respond so she let the issue drop since it wasn’t relevant to the proceedings.

Lackey, a music producer who told Marsh he was on the cusp of a $2 million deal that would net him $300,000 upfront, was convicted Friday on a reduced charge of attempted theft.

Prosecutors say the Avondale man defrauded U.S. Bank out of $3,975 by depositing empty envelopes into ATM machines, claiming they contained cash, and depositing bad checks. Once the accounts were falsely inflated, Lackey withdrew all the money before the bank could detect the fraud.

Lackey has repaid the money, according to court records.

Marsh ordered no other sentence since restitution had been paid.

As Lackey left the courtroom Friday, a group of teenage girls there for another case appeared to know Lackey. “Oh, there’s Ricky Lackey!” one swooned.

Lackey shrugged the attention off with one word and a wave of his hand. “Fans,” he said.

Scott Campbell
03-12-2007, 06:57 PM
6? Pfft. Lightweight.

Joemailman
03-12-2007, 09:33 PM
He better hope they're not all girls. Those weddings can be expensive.

the_idle_threat
03-12-2007, 09:48 PM
He better hope they're not all girls. Those weddings can be expensive.

:lol:

He might be safe. Doesn't sound like weddings run in the family.

Kiwon
03-13-2007, 12:18 AM
6? Pfft. Lightweight.

Hey, give the guy a break. He's only 25. He still has a lot of "concubining" to do. :wink:

Kiwon
03-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Bump.

It's just a great quote - "No, I be concubining." Look for it in a future movie.

Kiwon
03-17-2007, 09:47 AM
More disposable children.......a knife in the back of his 11 month-old son.
.................................................. ..................................

A man accused of stabbing his 11-month-old son in the back with a kitchen knife, then throwing the boy out a car window, was caught Friday and will face attempted murder charges.

Kevin Chandler, 30, was captured about 10:45 a.m. in a Lawrence home, an Indianapolis suburb, by police acting on an anonymous tip from a woman.

Officers met no resistance when they arrived to arrest him, said Sgt. Dale Horstman of the Speedway Police Department.

Speedway Police have charged Chandler with attempted murder and aggravated battery in the attack on his son, Devon Chandler.

Chandler was taken to the Lawrence police station and likely would be transferred to downtown Indianapolis to be booked, Speedway police said.

Police say Chandler stabbed Devon and then dumped the boy out the window of the parked car and onto the pavement Wednesday night. Devon was conscious and the knife was still in his back when he was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

The baby underwent surgery at Riley Hospital for Children and was recovering in good condition Friday, police said.

Police believe the incident occurred as Chandler and the boy's mother, Angela Limbrock, were preparing to leave Limbrock's apartment in Speedway, on the west side of Indianapolis, to visit a friend.

The couple were arguing before Limbrock realized the child's car seat was still inside. She handed the baby to Chandler, who was in the back seat, and went to retrieve the seat.

As she got out of the car, she heard Chandler swear at the child and turned around to see him throw Devon out, according to a police report.

Chandler fled the scene, sparking a search that included the FBI and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

Limbrock and Chandler, who are not married and do not live together, have two children. Their other child, a 5-year-old boy, was in the car with Chandler at the time of the attack but escaped before his father drove off.

Chandler has been arrested several times for crimes including domestic battery, auto theft and driving while intoxicated, records show. He served time in an Indiana prison for cocaine possession and carrying an unlicensed firearm near school property, records show.

In 2005, police arrested Chandler after he allegedly kicked Limbrock in the head and body.

MJZiggy
03-17-2007, 09:51 AM
I have this Louisville Slugger baseball bat that would work very well on this asshole's head...disgusting.

KYPack
03-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Kiown,

WTF do you find this "News orf theWierd" stuff all the time?

I live in the Cincy area and have never heard of this case!

Keep 'em coming, I guess.

Kiwon
03-17-2007, 09:35 PM
KYPack, sometimes I come across some funny stuff that I want to share and sometimes I come acoss some outrageous stuff that is infuriating and need to vent. I don't mean to be provocative.

Sadly, the two stories in this thread are connected - irresponsible adults having indiscriminate sex and producing children without any sense of obligation to parent those children.

The kids are innocent and yet they always pay the price for having losers as "parents." With birth control available everywhere, why do people insist on acting like mindless animals?

I'm venting but what should I feel toward this pathetic piece of human debris that loves and values his baby son so much that he stabs him in the back with a knife and throws him out the window of a car? :evil: