PDA

View Full Version : Combine all the polls in 1 post, from different sites...

packers11
03-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Ill start off... (on randy moss)

http://www.packerchatters.com/

3-13-2007 - Do you want Randy Moss in the Green Bay Packers green & gold?
Yes, he can help the team 787
No, he is to much of a problem 139

Total votes: 926
Thanks for voting!

packers11
03-13-2007, 06:54 PM
www.packerrats.com

Should the Pack make a trade for WR Randy Moss?
Yes - This move makes them a contender.
73 83.9%

No - He is a disaster waiting to happen.
11 12.6%

I don't care either way.
3 3.4%

Number of Voters : 87
First Vote : Tuesday, 06 February 2007 23:16
Last Vote : Tuesday, 13 March 2007 18:52

packers11
03-13-2007, 07:16 PM
packernews.com
http://forums.packersnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=9599

Some MOSS anyone
YES FOR MOSS
94% [ 33 ]
NO FOR MOSS
5% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 35

Harlan needs to look online, most of these polls are defiantly dominating in the "want moss" category...

FritzDontBlitz
03-13-2007, 07:17 PM
after a bit of perusing, i saw the jso poll was against the trade, with almost 14,000 responses.

THE POLL:
---------------------
"Would you like to see Randy Moss in a Packers uniform?"

YES: (43.1%)
NO: (56.9%)

TOTAL VOTES: 13,987

i guess harlan wasnt expressing a bias after all..... :oops:

wist43
03-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I'd imagine that most of the people surfing the web - with the inclination to weigh in on "polls" such as these - are going to be fairly young, i.e. under 30.

In my experience, most people in their teens and twenties generally don't value intangibles - and "character"??? what the hell is that???; hence, it's understandable why the results would be skewed that way.

Moss is over 30 now, and seems to have shut his yapper to some extent, but in no way do I want him on the Packers.

If he comes - I hope he keeps his mouth shut and plays well; but for me, it will be a sad day for the Packers if they should trade for him.

red
03-13-2007, 08:16 PM
after a bit of perusing, i saw the jso poll was against the trade, with almost 14,000 responses.

THE POLL:
---------------------
"Would you like to see Randy Moss in a Packers uniform?"

YES: (43.1%)
NO: (56.9%)

TOTAL VOTES: 13,987

i guess harlan wasnt expressing a bias after all..... :oops:

i promise you tex voted about 7,000 times in that poll

retailguy
03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
If he comes - I hope he keeps his mouth shut and plays well; but for me, it will be a sad day for the Packers if they should trade for him.

I'm with you. I just don't see the need (ignoring who it is for a moment), when we don't have a RB. What difference will Moss really make without a quality RB?

It won't mean shit.

Who knows, maybe Thompson has a plan...

Bretsky
03-13-2007, 08:21 PM

I'm with you. I just don't see the need (ignoring who it is for a moment), when we don't have a RB. What difference will Moss really make without a quality RB?

It won't mean shit.

We have SO many needs; WR certainly has to be one.
Jennings and Driver don't cut it as the only two capable starters

As for RB; don't even go there. We don't even have one capable starter there..........but we still need upgrades at WR.

DL is our only current position of strength

red
03-13-2007, 08:25 PM

It won't mean shit.

i'll agree, and i said it last week when we lost green

if we don't have a decent back for this year, then theres no reason to get moss

it would be a waste for the year or 2 he's here

and if we don't have a back i would rather get a young guy like meachem and let him get ready for the future when we do have a back. of course we won't have favre by then........

my head hurts

how the hell do we not have a fucking RB?

Bretsky
03-13-2007, 08:27 PM

It won't mean shit.

i'll agree, and i said it last week when we lost green

if we don't have a decent back for this year, then theres no reason to get moss

it would be a waste for the year or 2 he's here

and if we don't have a back i would rather get a young guy like meachem and let him get ready for the future when we do have a back. of course we won't have favre by then........

my head hurts

YES, maybe you guys are right; and my head hurts too pondering the same thing as Red is

retailguy
03-13-2007, 08:27 PM

I'd explain it to you, but it's too damn painful, and if you haven't noticed, it kind of pisses me off.... :evil:

RashanGary
03-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I'd explain it to you, but it's too damn painful, and if you haven't noticed, it kind of pisses me off.... :evil:

That happens alot when we don't understand the world around us :wink:

retailguy
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM

That happens alot when we don't understand the world around us :wink:

I don't share your sense of humor.