PDA

View Full Version : Moss

Partial
03-15-2007, 11:08 AM
My inside sources within the Packer organization are telling me that the trade will in fact go down before the weekend. Moss has agreed to a contract extension at 5 years, 40 million, with the amount guaranteed falling between twelve and fourteen million.

The trade will involve sending the Raiders a 4th round selection this year, with a conditional pick next year. I have heard grumbling that the conditional selection will be no higher than a 4th rounder, but I am unable to verify that statement at this time.

Tune in for more.

HarveyWallbangers
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Nice!

Funny how one, likely erroneous, source has led to other articles using the source, and now it's gotten to where people think this is a done deal. The Packer forums are going nuts thinking that the Boston Herald article--which used the original, likely erroneous, source--legitimizes the original article that used the likely erroneous source. It's a tangled web that is woven.

prsnfoto
03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
:D :D :D

Thats funny my penis who I consider an inside source told me Scarlett Johansen will be waiting in my bed for me tonite. Wait I'm sorry are you being serious?

swede
03-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Sorry Partial, but I already have a heavy emotional investment in believing Skinbasket's ass on this one.

MJZiggy
03-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, Swede, it's an accurate source you have...(no less so than the dude on the internet)

prsnfoto
03-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Nice!

Funny how one, likely erroneous, source has led to other articles using the source, and now it's gotten to where people think this is a done deal. The Packer forums are going nuts thinking that the Boston Herald article--which used the original, likely erroneous, source--legitimizes the original article that used the likely erroneous source. It's a tangled web that is woven.

Or the original likely erroneous source knew someone from the Herald and leaked it. :D :D :D I agree it all could be bullshit but I think at this point we all can count on it actually happening at some point.

Chubbyhubby
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Swede I really like your avitar. I seriously doubt that the Packers will send a 4th round selection. Al Davis has reportedly wants at least a high second and a player. I will believe it when I see it.

motife
03-15-2007, 11:44 AM
trying to keep track of all these rumors makes me sleepy...

Not safe for work

edit : sorry Madtown! :oops: :wink:

this is the picture I meant to post. I hope it cleanses the board from my faux pas.

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/gb/NitschkeGB.jpg

BallHawk
03-15-2007, 11:48 AM
trying to keep track of all these rumors makes me sleepy...

Not safe for work
http://funnypics.free.fr/explorer/public/img/s/sleeping%20on%20boobs.jpg

Looks like someone took the expression "dirty pillows" a little too seriously. :D

red
03-15-2007, 12:39 PM
come on guys, you really need to learn how to play the "source" card better

sourcing 101

my source who is very close to the situation and told me that hawk would be the pick well before it happened. in fact thats why i was saying for months in advance that he would be our pick. so they are very credible and know their shit

anyways, they said that the deal talked about now would give us moss, for kgb, corey william, a-rod, or ferguson. there may be a few other names that enter into the talks but none have been mentioned yet.

now with one of those guy there would have to be draft picks. these would be anywhere from our 2nd to our 6th this year, and there may also be a conditional thrown in next year

my source also says that moss has told the packers he would restructure his deal, but will not announce it to te world. they do not want to let the raiders know he is willing to renegotiate

anyways, they say this deal is hot or cold, on and off. one day it looks like its about to happen, the next day it looks like its miles apart. so it could happen tomorrow, or never

stay tuned, and remember where you heard this from

see, its that easy?

MTPackerfan
03-15-2007, 12:47 PM
now that is a good rumor Red, covered all bases. If it happens, no way to be wrong and can claim to have said it first.

retailguy
03-15-2007, 01:00 PM
come on guys, you really need to learn how to play the "source" card better

sourcing 101

my source who is very close to the situation and told me that hawk would be the pick well before it happened. in fact thats why i was saying for months in advance that he would be our pick. so they are very credible and know their shit

anyways, they said that the deal talked about now would give us moss, for kgb, corey william, a-rod, or ferguson. there may be a few other names that enter into the talks but none have been mentioned yet.

now with one of those guy there would have to be draft picks. these would be anywhere from our 2nd to our 6th this year, and there may also be a conditional thrown in next year

my source also says that moss has told the packers he would restructure his deal, but will not announce it to te world. they do not want to let the raiders know he is willing to renegotiate

anyways, they say this deal is hot or cold, on and off. one day it looks like its about to happen, the next day it looks like its miles apart. so it could happen tomorrow, or never

stay tuned, and remember where you heard this from

see, its that easy?

Take the Chinese crystal ball back to Wal-Mart. They're defective.

CaliforniaCheez
03-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Aside from Bus Cook no one has gone on record with anything positive about a Randy Moss trade. No Packers, No Raiders, No Moss.

This hoax got a lot of people spun up.

esoxx
03-15-2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry Partial, but I already have a heavy emotional investment in believing Skinbasket's ass on this one.

I've heard the expression "reading the tea leaves" but interpreting Skinbasket's ass is indeed a slippery slope.