PDA

View Full Version : KSTP TV reports that Moss trade to Green bay just completed

AV David
03-15-2007, 06:20 PM
KSTP TV Channel 5 in St Paul just reported
"breaking news" that the Moss trade to Green Bay has just been completed.

No guarantees but I will keep you posted. They said "details in sports"

packers11
03-15-2007, 06:24 PM
if you are lying... your nuts will be posted on your doorstep...

AV David
03-15-2007, 06:25 PM
If I'm lying I deserve to have my nuts nailed to my door.

packers11
03-15-2007, 06:26 PM
If I'm lying I deserve to have my nuts nailed to my door.

haha... tell me the update when they say... :!:

gbpackfan
03-15-2007, 06:26 PM
What? NFL Network said this trade isnt close to happening just 10 minutes ago.

packers11
03-15-2007, 06:29 PM
What? NFL Network said this trade isnt close to happening just 10 minutes ago.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Randy Moss-to-Packers trade will not happen by this weekend.

Schefter's report that no trade is imminent aligns with the comments Packers CEO Bob Harlan and GM Ted Thompson made Thursday. The deal is on hold, and may remain that way right up until the NFL Draft.

DannoMac21
03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Looking forward to hearing more.

motife
03-15-2007, 06:44 PM
this guy appears not to like Aaron Rodgers, calling him a "gel-haired prick" and the "biggest douche bag in the NFL" :

http://bugsandcranks.com/milwaukee-brewers/a-pictures-worth-a-thousand-words/

"On a more serious note, Boston media sources are reporting that it’s all but a done deal that Randy Moss will be traded to the Pack in exchange for ”the gel-haired prick” a.k.a. Aaron Rodgers, and a 7th round pick in 2008. Oh yeah, we also fill another need by getting Raiders tight end Courtney Anderson as part of the deal. I know he’s no pro-bowler, but this might be one of the best deals the Pack has made since Old Man Wolf traded for Favre.

Say what you will about Moss, who is perhaps best known for mooning the Lambeau faithful during one of the lowest moments in franchise history, but I get chills thinking about Moss, Driver and Jennings lining up with Favre for one last hurrah. When Koren “Smokey” Robinson gets back from his suspension, it’s gonna get even more sick. So to recap, the Pack gets one of the greatest receivers in the history of the league, while getting rid of one of the biggest douchebags in the league. Moreover, Moss has agreed to restructure his contract and has been talking on the phone with Brett during the past few days. I’d love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation. I’ve tried to recreate it a few times for your amusement, but all I can think of is references to lawn tractors and “straight cash homey,” so I’ll just let you imagine for yourself."

Brando19
03-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Okay I'm tired of this crap! Is it confirmed? Why haven't any of the big networks (espn, foxsports) reported this? GEESH JUST HAPPEN ALREADY!!!!!! I'm ready to order a Moss jersey for my birthday (which is Monday.)

packers11
03-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Okay I'm tired of this crap! Is it confirmed? Why haven't any of the big networks (espn, foxsports) reported this? GEESH JUST HAPPEN ALREADY!!!!!! I'm ready to order a Moss jersey for my birthday (which is Monday.)

HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!!! Here is my present to you ... (Buy me a moss jersey and ill send you a cake) :wink:

AV David
03-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Update on KSTP story.

I just watched the 6:30 news on channel 5. They ran a banner "Moss Traded' but backed down a bit in the actual story. They said "... an announcement could come as soon as tomorrow."

Sorry if I caused any premature celebration. (or premature ejaculation for that matter)

AV David

packers11
03-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Update on KSTP story.

I just watched the 6:30 news on channel 5. They ran a banner "Moss Traded' but backed down a bit in the actual story. They said "... an announcement could come as soon as tomorrow."

Sorry if I caused any premature celebration. (or premature ejaculation for that matter)

AV David

well since I have to live up to what I said... Have fun with no balls :lol:

AV David
03-15-2007, 07:03 PM
There is a difference between lying and being a gossip monger.

cheesner
03-15-2007, 07:04 PM

Yes, this has been confirmed by Randolph Heidler at PC

Oh my god. Hell froze over. I guess my source was wrong. Good Luck in the Silver and Black Mr. Rodgers.

My other source said it just happened. I can't believe it!

:roll:

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=4291

Joemailman
03-15-2007, 07:07 PM
if you are lying... your nuts will be posted on your doorstep...

No pictures please

Lurker64
03-15-2007, 07:15 PM
If we assume these rumors aren't true, and are just being started in order to help someone, who is it helping? My possible candidates are: the Packers, the Raiders, the Media, and Bus Cooke.

I don't see what the Packers and the Raiders have to gain from any of this, and the media though they get temporary attention as in "Look at us! We're breaking a story!", don't they look silly if it turns out to not be be the case? I can only imagine it's Moss's agent trying to actually convince something to happen. That, or it's true.

Brando19
03-15-2007, 07:24 PM

HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!!! Here is my present to you ... (Buy me a moss jersey and ill send you a cake) :wink:

Lol....thanks man. I'll send you a moss jersey, but it may be a purple one that's a couple years old. :lol:

packers11
03-15-2007, 07:26 PM

Lol....thanks man. I'll send you a moss jersey, but it may be a purple one that's a couple years old. :lol:

haha you tricky/clever sob... :(

Brando19
03-15-2007, 07:32 PM

haha you tricky/clever sob... :(

Haha...i figured my cake would be a little debbie deal so i figured a moss vikings jersey was worth it. A moss packers jersey would be worth one hell of a cake!

CaliforniaCheez
03-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Update on KSTP story.

AV David

If the announcement has not been made how do they confirm the report.
Who is the source?

Now here in California there is a big earthquake that is going to hit San Francisco. The earthquake could happen as soon as tomorrow.....

Merlin
03-15-2007, 08:12 PM
If you want to watch the "report":

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S38068.shtml?cat=7

Just more of the same citing the Boston Herald as the source. I for one would give Rogers up for a 6 pack of Fox Deluxe Beer (worth about $.21).

Green Bud Packer
03-15-2007, 08:14 PM
the voices in my head keep telling me moss will be a packer before saturday... listen to the voices.

b bulldog
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Ryan Kibbe was working for one of the GB stations a few years back.