PDA

View Full Version : Peter King

b bulldog
04-26-2006, 05:34 PM
King was just on the local sportsradio show where he stated that the Pack should grab D'Brick if he is still available. He would play the brick at RT and move Tauscher inside to G. He also stated that he has heard from some that Greenway will be the best LB to come out of this draft and that the Patriots really like him.

Rastak
04-26-2006, 06:33 PM
King was just on the local sportsradio show where he stated that the Pack should grab D'Brick if he is still available. He would play the brick at RT and move Tauscher inside to G. He also stated that he has heard from some that Greenway will be the best LB to come out of this draft and that the Patriots really like him.

Yea, he said the same thing in his column....(about Greenway).

Tarlam!
04-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Any chance Greenway lasts to our second pick?

Scott Campbell
04-27-2006, 07:45 AM

Not unless sombody trades us their mid/late first for Walker.

Bretsky
04-27-2006, 08:03 AM

Pretty sure Greenway will either be the 2nd backer or 3rd backer off the board. Either him or Sims. Both I think will be gone in the 12-20 range.

Tarlam!
04-27-2006, 08:08 AM
What about Bobby Carpenter to go with A.J.? What round will he last to?

Bretsky
04-27-2006, 08:15 AM
What about Bobby Carpenter to go with A.J.? What round will he last to?

That would be a great addition and if he's sitting there at the bottom of round one it's almost tempting to trade up. If he's there round two he'd be an outstanding pick. I think he'll go between 20-30, but there is a remote chance he slips to us.

I'd love to see Carpenter or Abdul Hodge (LB from Iowa) pair up with Hawk for the next 10 years.

Tarlam!
04-27-2006, 08:17 AM
If w have AJ, then I would say take the other kid from the same school, even if Hodge is a higher rated player. Hodge is an inside 'backer anyways.

So, by flanking Barnett with kids that played at the same school for a coupla years, you got some serious linebacking right there.

Sparkey
04-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Here is a flyer of a thought....

Pick Vernon Davis @ #5

Then JWalk and a conditional #4 in 2007 to the Broncos for their #15 and draft Greenway.

I know it will never happen, but JWalk is better than any receiver available in the draft and since their is a question about his acl, add the conditional #4 incase he doesn't get back to being a pro bowl type WR.

Yes, I know....dreaming