PDA

View Full Version : NEW fOX SPORTS MOCK DRAFT

b bulldog
03-17-2007, 02:44 PM
They have Peterson falling all the way to the Bills at 12! Have us taking Lynch. Quinn's stock is going way up#3 and after Michigans pro day, Allen Branch's stock could go down. Scouts said he looked very winded and out of shape.

HarveyWallbangers
03-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I hope some team takes Branch before we have a chance at making that mistake. Same with Hall. I say that only because you don't really like them, and I trust you on Michigan players. BTW, what do you think of Braylon Edwards? I loved him coming out of college, but he's disappointed. Is it because of the QB issues or is he not as good as people (me included) thought coming out?

RashanGary
03-17-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope some team takes Branch before we have a chance at making that mistake.

I really hope he goes before we pick too. He would push a real football player down to us.

As far as Hall goes, I've cooled on him quite a bit. His 40 time makes me think that he was getting burned for reasons other than speed and that concerns me more than speed itself.

packers11
03-17-2007, 03:49 PM
IF AP GOES past 10... I WOULD HOPE TT trades in the 10/11 spot to grab him...

The Bills would take him at 12 for a fact...

AP is a beast...

ATL 1st - 10 - 1,300
SF 1st - 11 - 1,250

1st-16 - 1,000
3rd-80 - 190
4th-112 - 70

We would have AP and a 2nd round pick... I'm up for it...

Or give up our 1st and a player for the 10/11 spot... (kgb)

packers11
03-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Imagine that offense...

Driver Jennings O-LINE(decent) Moss
Favre
Miree/Another FB
AP

That would remind me of 2003... Top 5 offense in the league...

HarveyWallbangers
03-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Not sure why people think Thompson will trade up. He never has. He's also shown that he doesn't put a huge priority on the RB position. Seems to have the same philosophy as the Broncos.

packers11
03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Not sure why people think Thompson will trade up. He never has. He's also shown that he doesn't put a huge priority on the RB position. Seems to have the same philosophy as the Broncos.

I know but im just saying if AP falls that far... Stupid Polar Bear better try to make a move :lol:

b bulldog
03-17-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't like any of the UM defensive players in the areas that they are projected to be picked. As far as Edwards, I thought he would be a blue chipper but he hasn't had much around him in Cleveland. The Winslow debacle has really hurt the Browns. The jury is still out on Edwards, this next season will be make or break with him.

b bulldog
03-17-2007, 05:06 PM
cato June signed with the Bucs if anyone cares.

Bretsky
03-17-2007, 05:41 PM
cato June signed with the Bucs if anyone cares.

Thanks for posting; another one bites the dust.

And Buchkholter resigned with Phily

Patler
03-17-2007, 05:50 PM

Wasn't there an article last year about TT being responsible for Seattle drafting Shaun Alexander? Personally scouted him extensively. Seems he placed a high priority on him.

HarveyWallbangers
03-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm sure he scouts RBs, but wasn't Alexander a late 1st round pick? I guess I don't know your point. I can see TT drafting an RB at #16. I'm not sure if I see him trading up to get one in the first round.

Joemailman
03-17-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm sure he scouts RBs, but wasn't Alexander a late 1st round pick? I guess I don't know your point. I can see TT drafting an RB at #16. I'm not sure if I see him trading up to get one in the first round.

Alexander was drafted 19th.

falco
03-17-2007, 07:41 PM

I think the point is that if TT is taking a RB in the first round, he is placing a priority on it. Having the same philosophy as the broncos would imply he would not do so.

BooHoo
03-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, T2 will not be trading up in the first anytime this century. :!: