PDA

View Full Version : KURT CAMPBELL FROM PACKERS.COM

Bretsky
03-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Packers Release Kurt Campbell

posted 03/19/2007

The Green Bay Packers Monday released linebacker Kurt Campbell, a seventh-round selection in the 2005 NFL Draft. Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson made the announcement.

falco
03-19-2007, 08:57 PM

posted 03/19/2007

The Green Bay Packers Monday released linebacker Kurt Campbell, a seventh-round selection in the 2005 NFL Draft. Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson made the announcement.

well i don't know about you bretsky, but i feel this is a clear sign TT is making room for his FA shopping spree.

Bretsky
03-19-2007, 08:59 PM

posted 03/19/2007

well i don't know about you bretsky, but i feel this is a clear sign TT is making room for his FA shopping spree.

:?: :whist: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Charles Woodson
03-19-2007, 09:07 PM

posted 03/19/2007

damn B u love to use that :laugh: emotion

Bretsky
03-19-2007, 09:09 PM

posted 03/19/2007

damn B u love to use that :laugh: emotion

Yes, I really dig these emotions.

Wish I had some huge clapping hands to applaud some of the better posts as well

Cheers,
B

BooHoo
03-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, I vote to add clapping hands to our forum.

retailguy
03-19-2007, 09:33 PM

How about a "finger"? I think I need one of those.... :wink:

Charles Woodson
03-19-2007, 09:40 PM

How about a "finger"? I think I need one of those.... :wink:
hah ur the reason why we dont have one :mrgreen:

Fritz
03-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Bretsky -

There's another thread that talks about the bidding war going on for Vonta Leach between the Texans and Giants. If the Packers stepped into this and signed Leach, would that be a major signing?

woodbuck27
03-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Bretsky -

There's another thread that talks about the bidding war going on for Vonta Leach between the Texans and Giants. If the Packers stepped into this and signed Leach, would that be a major signing?

Duh, uhhh, what, errrrrr, ahhhhh . . . NO !

Did he ever catch a soft wide out left fr. Favre?

He's certainly not even CFL material. :)

Bretsky
03-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Bretsky -

I would consider that signing to be similar to Walker. Myself, I would not consider either to be major.

I'd still be just as angry at them for not signing Griffeth, who is a better player than Leach.