PDA

View Full Version : Nice Board Guys!!

RashanGary
03-31-2006, 02:11 AM
I like this format and the whole cheese theme. Good job.....I miss the good old days when JS was rolling like mad. Now I just have to browse two forums...Oh well....

SHIT SHIT ASS....Whew...That feels better. It feels great to lose the censorship.

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Now I just have to browse two forums...Oh well....

Hopefully, not for long. Our goal is to combine the best features of all the forums, and make this site the #1 spot for Packer fans.

Bretsky
03-31-2006, 07:52 AM
Nick

Again welcome, and feel free to bring a few along from JS with you if you choose. This site will be a monster before you know it.

B

Deputy Nutz
03-31-2006, 08:24 AM
I don't want anyone from JSO. Fuck those assholes.

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 08:26 AM
I don't want anyone from JSO. Fuck those assholes.

We are all from JSO dumbass!!

HarveyWallbangers
03-31-2006, 09:00 AM
We are all from JSO dumbass!!

That is beautiful!

The bastards I don't want from JSO are the hacker dude and St. Louis, the backstabbing bee'otch!

SkinBasket
03-31-2006, 09:45 AM
St Lou is a fucking unlubed dildo up all our asses.

GBRulz
03-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah skin I was just reading his little rant on JS.

This site is looking great, I've just been super busy lately and havne't been around.

Where is my favorite blue dog?? :)

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah skin I was just reading his little rant on JS.

This site is looking great, I've just been super busy lately and havne't been around.

Where is my favorite blue dog?? :)

I want St lou here, so we can klown him

esoxx
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM
Tex surprised me a bit too. Basically agreed with everything St Lou wrote in his post. I don't get that.

jack's smirking revenge
03-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Tex totally surprised me with his statement on JSO. I think we know where he will end up and its not here, which is OK with me. If he wants to throw in with St. Lou and those crazies at JSO, then so be it.

He'll come sneaking back once this thing is launched and its too good to resist.

tyler

Scott Campbell
03-31-2006, 01:09 PM
Tex surprised me a bit too. Basically agreed with everything St Lou wrote in his post. I don't get that.

I'm not surprised. He's a homer, and JSO is his 4-12 home.

esoxx
03-31-2006, 01:10 PM
He didn't seem to have a problem with us while he was posting at CE recently though. Now on JSO, he's calling us "poison" and shit like that. Too much.

As for St Lou, when he openly posted that he wasn't sure how Brett Favre was acquired by The Pack, whether by free agency, trade or draft, well, that was pretty damn pathetic. Even the most pedestrian fan knows how we fleeced the Falcons on that deal. Showing his true colors right now though which is fine.

MadtownPacker
03-31-2006, 01:13 PM
As for St Lou, when he openly posted that he wasn't sure how Brett Favre was acquired by The Pack, whether by free agency, trade or draft, well, that was pretty damn pathetic. Even the most pedestrian fan knows how we fleeced the Falcons on that deal. Showing his true colors right now though which is fine.

Even Filthy Bird fans know that!! HAHAHA! That darn Charlie Chaplin clone is worhtless!!

Partial
03-31-2006, 06:01 PM
great to be here guys

Scott Campbell
03-31-2006, 06:39 PM
As Brigham Young once said - This Is The Place.