PDA

View Full Version : Lost - back with a vengence

Partial
03-20-2007, 03:39 PM
This week's lost is going to be the most revealing episode ever. So far, i've thought this season has been pretty bad. Just wait until tomorrow. And the very end.

Fosco33
03-20-2007, 05:05 PM
How do you know? Go on the LOST forums?

I thought the Jack/Claire relationship was interesting - half siblings. Jack's Dad's story needs resolution - he's been involved in everything.

Charlie and Desmond's story has been crazy/interesting. Desmond is an odd duck - imagine reliving the same steps numerous times... he's got to know how it 'ends'.

oregonpackfan
03-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Coming up "The Others" village really is intruiging to me. It will be interesting to see what Sayid, Kate, and Locke decide to do after seeing Jack playing catch football with one of his captors.

Brando19
03-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I thought for sure Jack was running to get away and then he turned to catch a football leaving me screaming, "What the hell?" Maybe they all have clones?

Partial
03-20-2007, 06:20 PM
They're not clones. It was very evident two episodes ago that Jack cut a deal with them to help Ben get better if he can leave. Remember, Ben said if he did it he'd take him home.

Fosco, I did stumble upon the spoilers for the next episode in the forums. The ending is awesome.

The producers said their would be a "theory bomb" in the next couple of weeks, and I think this is it.

Partial
04-11-2007, 11:42 PM
This was a really kickass episode tonight. The xray that Juliet was a 70 year old uterus that was really 26 was probably destroyed by the body rejecting the fetus. I think this has something to do with the electromagnetic anomaly.

That was the most badass trailer ever for the next 5 weeks.
Here is a link to rewatch it:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oy45_cstest0015

They certainly are seeming to make it into a lord of the flies style event, where everyone is turning on jack because he brought juliet back and following sawyer.

Also, I think the Cooper being the real Sawyer is all but confirmed with the tackling of Locke and yelling finish it.

Next week a fricking parachueter comes. Not an other or a lostie is what I am seeing. I wonder if it is Dharma or Penny's people. It is a Desmond episode.

Partial
04-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Actually, I was watched the trailer several times now and have concluded a coupel things:

Parachuetist is portugese like the people working for Penny at the end of season 2. The book has some portguese word on it followed by 22. The episode title is Catch-22 so I am assuming that is a translation.

More importantly, it might just be might crummy speakers and compressed video, but the sound clip where Sawyer yells "finish it" is kind of echo-y. To me, this is an edited scene where he is really yelling it inside Coopers cell or wherever Cooper is. My guess is Sawyer is making Cooper read the letter.

LL2
04-16-2007, 12:17 PM
At this point I think the only person that can be trusted is Sayid. He wants to get off the Island like everyone else, but he doesn't have a personal objective. That blonde really duped Jack and everyone else. I knew she couldn't be trusted. With all the story plots I think they could run this show for years, but it would be good to wrap it up in 100 episodes and tie all the loose ends together...and their a dozens of them.

Partial
04-16-2007, 04:49 PM
I think they end next season. They always have planned on doing 100 episodes but the ratings are dropping and they are finally giving us answers.

Fosco33
04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Looks good tonight!

Partial
04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Since Desmond has the only copy of that picture, I am led to believe time is all screwed up on the island. The gamechanger is supposed to begin next week w/ the information the parachutists bears and comes full-circle the next week with

"the brig", the flashbackless, episode written by the producers, not their writing staff.

Fosco33
04-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Since Desmond has the only copy of that picture, I am led to believe time is all screwed up on the island. The gamechanger is supposed to begin next week w/ the information the parachutists bears and comes full-circle the next week with

"the brig", the flashbackless, episode written by the producers, not their writing staff.

Well, if you recall, Penny's dad is loaded - when the hatch exploded it produced 'another' signature marking that was tracked in some arctic research center. I have a feeling that Penny's family has some Dharma connection and she's trying to find Desmond. The helicopter explosion may have resulted in some other 'force field' that allows the island to remain hidden from satelites (which is also why there's only one certain route to leave the island - i.e., Michael).

Partial
04-19-2007, 05:36 PM

Well, if you recall, Penny's dad is loaded - when the hatch exploded it produced 'another' signature marking that was tracked in some arctic research center. I have a feeling that Penny's family has some Dharma connection and she's trying to find Desmond. The helicopter explosion may have resulted in some other 'force field' that allows the island to remain hidden from satelites (which is also why there's only one certain route to leave the island - i.e., Michael).

agreed 100%

GrnBay007
04-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Is lost to violent for 10-12 yr. olds to watch?

Partial
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM

Not too violent, but probably too scary. The end of this season is supposed to have a little violence in it, but other than that I can't think of any violence on it.

It is moreso creepy and weird than violent.

LL2
04-20-2007, 08:24 AM

Not too violent, but probably too scary. The end of this season is supposed to have a little violence in it, but other than that I can't think of any violence on it.

It is moreso creepy and weird than violent.

The scene from this week where Charlie takes an arrow through the throat...I wouldn't want my kid at 12 to see that.

LL2
04-20-2007, 08:27 AM

agreed 100%

Seems like a lot of people have a Dharma connection. Even Locke's dad did. I sometimes wonder how they are going to tie all the loose ends of this show. Each show ends with more questions. It's what keeps people coming back to watch it.

MadtownPacker
04-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Wasn't too pleased with this week show. They where on a good run with the last few episodes so I guess a boring one was due.

Really pissed me off that the hobbit didnt get the axe. Im sick of him and Claire. Maybe they both get the boot and the baby Aaron takes over a leader of the Others (he was born on the island like Ben).

LL2
04-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Yes, you have to think Charlie is going to die soon, because Desmond can't keep saving his butt. Weren't there deaths near the end of the last two seasons?

Partial
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Wasn't too pleased with this week show. They where on a good run with the last few episodes so I guess a boring one was due.

Really pissed me off that the hobbit didnt get the axe. Im sick of him and Claire. Maybe they both get the boot and the baby Aaron takes over a leader of the Others (he was born on the island like Ben).

How didn't you like that? That was a great episode! They pretty much revealed that their is some sort of a time warp going on, and that the helicopter crashed because of some property the island has. It was a very revealing episode.

oregonpackfan
04-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Who do you think that helicopter pilot is? The show ended with Desmond pulling the helmet off the woman thinking it was Penny.

Instead, a dark-haired and dark-skinned woman recognized the guy and even said the name "Desmond" before blacking out. This is another mysterious thread tossed in the show--who is this woman?

LL2
04-20-2007, 04:48 PM
That's seems to be the whole point of the show...to end it with a question. There will probably be more questions than they will ever answer. Each time I see a show like that I wish i would just wait until the entire season is over then watch the entire thing in one weekend.

I have never seen an episode of 24 and my goal this summer is to watch the first three on DVD. What better to do during rerun season?

MadtownPacker
04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
How didn't you like that? That was a great episode! They pretty much revealed that their is some sort of a time warp going on, and that the helicopter crashed because of some property the island has. It was a very revealing episode.
The time scamble was obvious to to me towards the end of season 2. The island causing the crash was in my mind since season one. I NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT!!

Partial
04-24-2007, 01:48 PM
The time scamble was obvious to to me towards the end of season 2. The island causing the crash was in my mind since season one. I NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT!!

What led you to believe that during season 2? I was not led to that conclusion at all!

I think Jacob is Penny's dad.

LL2
04-24-2007, 03:48 PM

What led you to believe that during season 2? I was not led to that conclusion at all!

Which one is Jacob?

Partial
04-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Which one is Jacob?

The one with the list. He appears to be above Ben in the rank of the others. It is likely he is the "great man" refered to as him by Benry Gale when they had him in captivity.