PDA

View Full Version : Offseason workout no shows

Brando19
03-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson will not be attending the team's offseason workouts, preferring to train on his own.

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers CB Al Harris will not be attending the team's offseason workout, preferring to train on his own.

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre will not be attending the team's offseason workouts.

retailguy
03-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Notice that Favre does not "prefer to train on his own". :wink:

Brando19
03-20-2007, 06:38 PM
His training consists of riding his tractor and fishing.

CaliforniaCheez
03-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Brett is recovering from surgery.

Merlin
03-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Woodson and Harris don't surprise me much and neither does Favre. It's too early to worry about who is showing up and who isn't. When the mini-camps start then I will look at it. It's only March and I would be hard pressed to believe that any NFL player who is serious about the game doesn't work out the whole year on their own. Well maybe Favre, he was never too shy about hiw work ethic in the off season.

Packnut
03-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Woodson and Harris don't surprise me much and neither does Favre. It's too early to worry about who is showing up and who isn't. When the mini-camps start then I will look at it. It's only March and I would be hard pressed to believe that any NFL player who is serious about the game doesn't work out the whole year on their own. Well maybe Favre, he was never too shy about hiw work ethic in the off season.

Hey Brett has a good work out routine in the summer. He goes to war with various varments and critters. One year it was snakes and another those damn beavers caused him all kinds of grief..........

Jimx29
03-20-2007, 07:22 PM
His training consists of riding his tractor and fishing.and throwing footballs at slow moving signs on the hay wagon

RashanGary
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Do you realize that this is just off seaosn workouts? This isn't minicamps or OTA's even..It's off-season workouts.....

1/3 of Shermans teams never showed up for these. This was their off time. McCarthy wants to change the culture here and apparently he's succeeding quite well.

Brando19
03-20-2007, 08:02 PM
His training consists of riding his tractor and fishing.and throwing footballs at slow moving signs on the hay wagon

LoL...and inviting some friends over for crawlfish.

Rastak
03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Do you realize that this is just off seaosn workouts? This isn't minicamps or OTA's even..It's off-season workouts.....

1/3 of Shermans teams never showed up for these. This was their off time. McCarthy wants to change the culture here and apparently he's succeeding quite well.

You aren't gonna go on one of theose Iverson "It's just practice" deals are ya........

:wink:

Tony Oday
03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Favre does go to war with the varmits but doesnt use a gun he uses a football and McCarthy thinks thats ok :)

Rastak
03-20-2007, 09:30 PM
oops, damn edit posted a new message......

pbmax
03-21-2007, 08:39 AM
Just watch out for the killer rabbits :lol:

Hey Brett has a good work out routine in the summer. He goes to war with various varments and critters. One year it was snakes and another those damn beavers caused him all kinds of grief..........

LaFours
03-21-2007, 09:51 AM

across the pond too.

retailguy
03-21-2007, 10:53 AM
oops, damn edit posted a new message......

Yeah, yeah. Sure. You're just boosting your post count. :wink:

woodbuck27
03-22-2007, 01:59 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=579301

Well attendance is excellent and with no surprizes. :)