PDA

View Full Version : PFT.com mock draft

b bulldog
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM
They have us drafting the overrated Leon Hall :( :cry: :x

red
03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
don't even post their mock drafts

they're worthless, there are 50 billion other realistic mocks out there tht have us picking realistic players

floria HATES, the packers, i'd say about 25 to 40% of his time is devoted to trying to piss off packer fans. he has us taking the players to upset us

a packer fan must have pissed in his cheerios when he was a kid

Rastak
03-21-2007, 05:06 PM
don't even post their mock drafts

they're worthless, there are 50 billion other realistic mocks out there tht have us picking realistic players

floria HATES, the packers, i'd say about 25 to 40% of his time is devoted to trying to piss off packer fans. he has us taking the players to upset us

a packer fan must have pissed in his cheerios when he was a kid

If people are to stop posting worthless mocjks, then Scott Wrights should be banned also, he's an even bigger idiot.

retailguy
03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Or, we could just accept the fact that they ARE MOCKS, and yours is just as valid as theirs....

Nah, it would never work..... :x

ND72
03-21-2007, 06:11 PM
speaking of the draft, I was doing a bunch of reading today....

Why Green Bay WON'T select Reggie Nelson. - Reggie Nelson is an excellent athlete and will only play a Free Safety position in the NFL. He's a centerfielder. The problem is, that's exactly what Nick Collins is. According to Packer Defensive Coordinator Bob Sanders, they plan on using Collins in more of a true Free Safety position next year, and let him and his athleticism roam the field from sideline to sideline. IF Green Bay looks for a safety, there are only 3 guys that would fit what they want to do at the other Safety, Laron Landry, who will be long gone by the time Green Bay drafts, and then hope 2nd rounders in Michael Griffin, and Brandon Meriweather.

hurleyfan
03-21-2007, 06:12 PM
They have us drafting the overrated Leon Hall :( :cry: :x

Even though it's a mock draft, I hope to hell the Packers don't draft Hall!! Everytime I got to see him, he was getting torched... and especially in big games! I can't believe he's rated as high as he is on some of these draft boards.. maybe because he had a very good 40 time :?: :?:

packers11
03-21-2007, 06:48 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/warroom/1997/mock_draft/mock1.html

this 1 cracks me up... :lol:

Guiness
03-21-2007, 08:43 PM
I saw another mock somewhere that actually looked pretty good - until I got to Dallas at 22 and they took Landry.

But, I guess that's why they publish 'em. Cause we read 'em.

Packers11 - nice one. How did you get to this page?

Moss of course is funny. I wonder what would've happened to him in Chicago? Probably nothing, because they really had no one to get him the ball those years. Nice to see someone had Flozell rated that high - he lasted until the second round.

retailguy
03-21-2007, 08:46 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/warroom/1997/mock_draft/mock1.html

this 1 cracks me up... :lol:

pretty funny that they had Miami taking Vonnie Holliday.... and that's where he is today.... :D

packers11
03-21-2007, 08:47 PM
thanks... I don't remember, I think it was on the Oakland Raider board... Someone posted the link...

I don't pay to much attention to Mock Drafts, after the top 5, people don't really know who is going where...

retailguy
03-21-2007, 08:55 PM
thanks... I don't remember, I think it was on the Oakland Raider board... Someone posted the link...

I don't pay to much attention to Mock Drafts, after the top 5, people don't really know who is going where...

Which is why I laugh every time I see someone say that Thompson will DEFINITELY fill "X" need in the draft....

Mhmmm.... :roll: