PDA

View Full Version : I just watched LOST!

Brando19
03-21-2007, 10:02 PM
I just watched the newest Lost...and it was awesome! I'm not going to tell what happened...I'll just say this...the whole Lost show has just been shook up a bit. Let's just say...John screwed over a few people tonight!

Partial
03-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Told you it would be good. Next week is going to be pretty good, too.

Brando19
03-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Yes and you were right. I can't wait for next week cuz someone dies!

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Yes the season is really starting to pick up. Locke getting thrown out the window by his lowlife pops was messed up. The others are gonna let Locke torture him so that he will join their gang. Like Ben said, he is already committed to the island.

Man, not having to skip weeks was worth the wait.

Brando19
03-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah I believe Locke will have a long talk with his father, but I don't think he'll torture him. I think he may let the others do it for him, but I just don't see Locke doing it. I don't know...you may be right though!
How about the person that's supposed to die next week. Does anyone think it'll be Charlie or just a no name on the island?

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 09:30 AM
I hope its Claire, Im really sick of that bitch and her whining.

But I think it might be Sawyer.

Brando19
03-22-2007, 09:37 AM
I really hope it ain't Sawyer...he's one of my favorites.

Partial
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Sawyer, Jack and Kate are untouchable. It's a nikki paulo flashback to when they were on the island but in the background, so I suspect one of them will die.

That, or Sun. She was being a bitch face.

Partial
03-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Article in LA Times says Locke and Cooper won't pick up their story for 5 weeks.

Conviently, that episode is a Sawyer flashback. Also interesting, Sawyer is from Tallahasee.

Sawyer's parents were killed by a con man who went by the name "sawyer". Cooper has showed he is unafraid of killing, and has changed names on Lost twice now.

I think this will be a huge deal and Sawyer will ultimately show him the letter, and then shoot him in the head.

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 08:08 PM
When he was still boy Sawyer his dad shot Sawyer's mom after he found out she was messing with "Cooper" and got scammed out of their money. Then he went into Sawyer's room to shoot him but didnt find him and then shot himself.

Brando19
03-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Wow...you guys are spoiling it all for me....but keep it comin'! This is huge. I believe all of the people on the island are each connected to one another somehow.

Partial
03-22-2007, 08:35 PM
When he was still boy Sawyer his dad shot Sawyer's mom after he found out she was messing with "Cooper" and got scammed out of their money. Then he went into Sawyer's room to shoot him but didnt find him and then shot himself.

Did they verify that was Cooper? I thought that was the guy that came in and shot both his parents and himself. I misunderstood that.

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Did they verify that was Cooper? I thought that was the guy that came in and shot both his parents and himself. I misunderstood that.It wasnt verified that "Cooper" was the one who scammed them but it was Sawyer's Dad that shot Sawyer's Mom and then himself.

Then Sawyer went to Australia and shot a dude thinking it was the real "Sawyer".

Brando19
03-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Where did you guys hear all this? I must have missed that episode.

Partial
03-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Seasons one and two.

Fosco33
03-23-2007, 12:13 PM

It has to be Charlie - there's been enough of that story line going around. I bet he finally accepts 'fate' or the 'grand design' and tells Desmond not to interfere.

MadtownPacker
03-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Well then let the hobbit die!!

Makes me sick watching a man catering to some hen and watching her egg just for her to treat him like nothing. I hope they both get it and turnip head (the baby) grow up to take over for Ben as the leader of the others. After all he was born on the island also.

Fosco33
03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Well then let the hobbit die!!

Makes me sick watching a man catering to some hen and watching her egg just for her to treat him like nothing. I hope they both get it and turnip head (the baby) grow up to take over for Ben as the leader of the others. After all he was born on the island also.

Heck, with all the drugs pumped into that baby (who knows what they really were - 'my baby is sick' or 'my baby is now a mutant') - it's possible. Also, Jack is technically the babies uncle (as he and Claire are half-siblings).

Partial
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM

It has to be Charlie - there's been enough of that story line going around. I bet he finally accepts 'fate' or the 'grand design' and tells Desmond not to interfere.

I bet thats the season finale. I would think that twist will be that Desmond does end up saving charlie but in the process claire dies

LL2
03-23-2007, 01:56 PM
I just scrolled right to the bottom and hit "reply". I have the last 3 shows taped on DVR. We tape 3-4 of them and then watch them all in a row zipping through commercials. It's like watching a movie as good as the show is. Watch a little each week is a killer.

oregonpackfan
03-23-2007, 02:58 PM
One character who is going to have a profound effect in future shows is the mysterious French woman.

Now that she has discovered that Alex is now the baby taken from her years ago, she will turn on Ben and "The Others."

The fiercest fighting animal in the world is a female mammal defending her young against harmful intruders. She will make "The Others" pay the price.