PDA

View Full Version : TE to draft: Kevin Boss

lod01
03-22-2007, 07:19 AM
This guy reminds me of Todd Heap. Not just in appearance either. Zach Miller does not.

Here are some articles on this guy and he can be had in the 4th round or later. His combine was virtually flawless. I watched the whole thing. Right up there with Olsen from Miami. Then apparently he smoked his workout.

http://thefootballexpert.com/kevinboss070002.html

http://www.wouwolves.com/fb/releases/2006-07/release.php?incurl=031607proday

This is the guy to grab.

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Damn!!! 6'7?????

He does sound like a TT type of pick though.

pittstang5
03-22-2007, 08:52 AM
I think you mean Kevin Boss.

Yes, I really want this guy. It seems to be the deep threat tight end the Packers need and might be had in the later rounds. Question is, when do you think he will go? Is he a late first day pick or a 2nd day pick? He had a great combine and might have moved up in the charts. If TT can get another 3rd round pick, I'm all for taking him then.

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 09:04 AM
"recently at my pro day I ran a 4.66"I know thats fast for a white guy but isnt it kinda slow for a deep threat?

Joemailman
03-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Not for a Tight End, Mad. According to numbers posted by Sporting News, only Greg Olson is faster than that. 4.66 would be outstanding.

MadtownPacker
03-22-2007, 09:24 AM
OK, I will take your word for it. But if your wrong..... :smack:

The_Dude
03-22-2007, 11:13 AM

Yes, I really want this guy. It seems to be the deep threat tight end the Packers need and might be had in the later rounds. Question is, when do you think he will go? Is he a late first day pick or a 2nd day pick? He had a great combine and might have moved up in the charts. If TT can get another 3rd round pick, I'm all for taking him then.

Yup Kevin Boss, he seems like one of the few TE who can stretch the field. I think he should be a solid 4th or 5th round pick.

lod01
03-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Thanks, fixed it.