PDA

View Full Version : My Final Word On Arguments With Me

Merlin
03-22-2007, 02:10 PM
As I sit here laughing my ass off at being called yet another name from the "Big Man" Partial and shudder in my boots that he may "kick my ass" :taunt: , I feel it necessary to lay out some things that should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has read anything I have to say:

I don't write from the perspective of anyone's feelings. I write from a logical, verbatim standpoint. If you chose to read into what I say then that isn't my problem. The words are laid out with their verbatim meaning, not a subliminal meaning no matter how you twist them.

If you attack me from a political angle you will get it right back (this should be extremely obvious).

If you resort to name calling and threats, the only person who looks like an ass is you. I don' resort to that because quite frankly I am not the one with the stress over a friggin thread on the internet. I also don't resort to name calling and threats in any argument, it just isn't worth it to me. If I can't argue with facts, I don't argue.

I am a conservative, I am not a neocon, neo-nazi, right wing christian, right wing extremist, an abortion doctor killer/bomber, evil middle class white trash or any other delusional made up group. I believe in a free market economy, limited government, and personal freedom. I base all of my beliefs on listening to the whole story, not just one side. When I have all of the facts in, I make a logical choice between them. Normally the truth is somewhere in the middle. I do not "parrot" what the liberal main stream media reports, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Neil Boortz, Moveon.org, Al Gore or any other source. I take my time to read all I can about every political topic from every view point.

I believe that open and honest disagreement is healthy and constructive. However, name calling, threats and lack of factual evidence is not constructive for anyone.

With that being said, I won't be responding to anymore childish attacks. I can fall into that trap as we all can and no one wants to read that garbage. If you want to have a disagreement with me, that is your right and I will respect you for your opinion, but that is a two way street.

Thank You for your consideration.
Merlin

Scott Campbell
03-22-2007, 02:33 PM
That thing reads like a Personals ad. All that's missing is your turn ons and turn offs.

Merlin
03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
My Turn Ons:
Red Hair, Green Eyes, Sense of Humor, Brains, Doesn't know what good sex is...

My Turn Off's:
Does know what good sex is, Uses PMS as an excuse 21 days a month, Thinks her family can move in...

the_idle_threat
03-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Scott---what do you know about personal ads? Don't you have enough wives already? :P

GoPackGo
03-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Merlin,
After reading the story you experienced on the airport theft thread I have to say you should not have to defend yourself to the likes of Partial. He is a no pussy getting, minimum wage earning, wanna be Packer fan who has never been to Lambeau and has to much time on his hands.

----------Merlin------------
we stand united against the erosion of common sense in this forum, and more importantly, in the USA

Partial
03-22-2007, 03:16 PM
No pussy getting? Right.

Minimum wage earning? I will be making 50k+ in about a year at 22 years old.

Wannabe Packer Fan? Possibly.

Too much time on my hands? That's true.

Scott Campbell
03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Scott---what do you know about personal ads? Don't you have enough wives already? :P

I'm selling - not buying.

Merlin
03-22-2007, 05:53 PM
LOL :P

the_idle_threat
03-23-2007, 01:58 AM

:idea:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guiness
03-23-2007, 04:51 PM

I read idle's, and though *ZING*. But for that one SC, you get a BOMNF!