PDA

View Full Version : Arrigo's statement 3/23/07! hahahahahahahahahahahahah

BlueBrewer
03-23-2007, 11:24 AM
I said yesterday the Packers were up to something and they still are....I can't go any further into what it is and I will not elaborate any further due to the nature of what they are ATTEMPTING to do.

What a joke.

woodbuck27
03-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Is his life on the line? :)

Zool
03-23-2007, 11:39 AM
This just in, the (insert team name here) are attempting to pull off something big.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Also I just heard that the Earth is revolving around a burning ball of gas that I refer to as "The Sun"

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-23-2007, 11:44 AM
I said yesterday the Packers were up to something and they still are....I can't go any further into what it is and I will not elaborate any further due to the nature of what they are ATTEMPTING to do.

What a joke.

Is that even a sentence? :D

LL2
03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
More Breaking News….Global Warming is a hoax. Rosie O’Donnell is Donald Trumps mistress. On the brighter side Venezuela promises free oil at all Citgo gas stations.

MJZiggy
03-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Don't care what he says anymore. I've read enough. Don't need any more.

BlueBrewer
03-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Here is the entire bag of shit.

PACKERS rumors:

Look for Terrelle Smith to make a choice between the Packers and Cardinals by Sunday.

Randy Moss is still an option, BUT each day a deal is NOT made, the more the Packers are exploring "other" options. A draft deal is the most likely scenario if the Packers were to acquire Moss, unless something changes drastically between the Raiders and Packers.

If the Packers do not show "major" (or shall I say more) interest in Ken Hamlin by the end of the weekend, look for him to be a Cowboy. The market is drying up and with a decent S draft class, Hamlin wants to be on a new team ASAP. I was told the Packers were in contact with Hamlin's rep as of last night.

The Packers were contacted by the Eagles to gauge interest in DT Darwin Walker. The Eagles are looking to move him for a late round pick since they signed Montae Reagor.

I was told that the top 2 players on the Packers draft board are Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson, in that order, by a LARGE margin.

Don't be surprised if the Packers have Jacoby Jones up in Green Bay for a visit before the draft.

I guess the Packers staff have been watching tons of film on Peterson and are becoming more and more impressed with him. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a move up if he starts to fall.

Marshawn Lynch and the "back problem" has not scared away to many teams, including Green Bay, who still have him on their draft board.

NFL rumors:

David Carr has drawn SLIGHT interest from the Raiders, Vikings and Dolphins, but it seems the Phins want Trent Green so that leaves Oakland and Minnesota. The Raiders, who are REALLY looking at Calvin Johnson hard, may be the place he is dealt to because of Al Davis' history of taking QB's that have had little success and turning their career around. Carr, who has a big arm, could be had for as little as a 4th round pick, making Johnson the likely 1st overall pick IF Carr is traded for. Another option is Daunte Culpepper if he is released from the Dolphins.

The Texans were mulling a possible deal yesterday involving Carr, but the other team backed out ( I am guessing it was Miami ).

The Raiders, I was told, are VERY concerned about the weight JaMarcus Russell carries and think it could be a problem down the road. They are also concerned about his "study habits" when it comes to the playbook, they don't how ever feel that way about Calvin Johnson.

Ted Ginn Jr.'s pro day is 4/11/07. I was told Ginn may run in the high 4.2's if he is 100% healed form the ankle injury he suffered in the BCS title game.

The Broncos almost traded up to the #2 spot w/ a package that included Al Wilson, their 1st round pick and a package of other picks. The player they covet...Joe Thomas.

I don't know if this was reported, but Brady Quinn ran a 4.73 at his 2nd pro day.

I said yesterday if USC WR Dwayne Jarrett runs a 4.6 of lower, he would be a 2nd round pick. I meant a 4.6 or higher. I got ahead of myself and mistyped...SORRY.

A player that may be SKY ROCKETING up draft boards is Ole Miss MLB Patrick Willis who ran a 4.37 at his pro day.

Dwayne Wright ran a 4.62 at his pro day yesterday (he ran at SDSU's pro day).

The Vikings has NO INEREST in Randy Moss.

The Panthers may be willing to deal for Charlie Frye if the Browns select a QB in the draft.

Javon Walker helped the Broncos out by converting a roster bonus into signing bonus money. The savings were $3.2 million.

HarveyWallbangers
03-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Personally, I'm tired of hearing this crap. I don't care if people post it, but I'm no longer even reading it. The Carr/Culpepper report was reported by Adam Schefter on the NFL Channel. I doubt Schefter is his inside source. The Vikings report came out of Brad Childress' mouth in a local interview yesterday. The rest is either made up BS or stuff he's heard from other resources on the Internet.

Please, if you do post "insider information" in a thread, and it's "insider information" you got from Arrigo, state your source in the post, so I can skip to the next post. It will save me a lot of time.

BooHoo
03-23-2007, 12:03 PM
One of the NFL teams will sign a free agent sometime within the next two months.

Problems at quarterback will be experienced by at least 3 teams this year.

At least five teams will find a real gem on the second day of the draft.

A well known coach will get fired following this season.

Some teams will consider raising ticket prices.

A starting RB for at least two teams will get seriously injured during the first half of the seaon.

Not all teams will make the playoffs.

And the Very Hot News: At least 27 teams won't win the Super Bowl.

CaliforniaCheez
03-23-2007, 12:04 PM
In his mind doesn't every move in the NFL involve the Packers in some way.

As to something big, if it happens he says "I told you but couldn't give details." Otherwise he let's it flop with no excuse.

The only big thing that may happen is Barnett's extension.

If he wanted it to be juicey he could say:
The Packers will acquire David Carr and then trade Aaron Clipboard to the Raiders for Randy Moss who will then be traded to the Redskins for Clinton Portis and swapping 1st round picks with the Packers in a three way deal.

Oh, this just in, my inside source says David Carr wouldn't sign so the deal fell apart. He does not want to be a back up behind Brett.

woodbuck27
03-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Good Gaud. :)

Patler
03-23-2007, 12:59 PM
MY inside source has told me this:

Don't be fooled by TT's inactivity in the FA market while sitting on a pile of cap room. My source tells me that TT has a plan for that money. I can't tell you what it is right now, I've promised to keep quiet to protect my source, who is VERY reliable. Just remember this, if the plan comes through, and it is highly likely that it will, the Packers will use up all but a small amount of their cap room by the end of the season. My source tells me they may have less than 1 million left by season end, or close to it, if everything goes as planned.

There are a lot of aspects to the plan, and if some don't go as planned, the remaining cap could be a little higher in December.

Stay tuned.

MJZiggy
03-23-2007, 01:08 PM
:lol: :lol:

You must have a very solid source, Patler.

Patler
03-23-2007, 01:18 PM

I trust him completely!
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Rastak
03-23-2007, 01:25 PM

I trust him completely!
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

How can a guy not trust himself...oops, I gave away the source......

Partial
03-23-2007, 01:27 PM
This just in, the (insert team name here) are attempting to pull off something big.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Also I just heard that the Earth is revolving around a burning ball of gas that I refer to as "The Sun"

Dude get outta here with your hippie-radical views. The world is flat and everyone knows it isn't moving.

ND72
03-23-2007, 01:49 PM
I was told that the top 2 players on the Packers draft board are Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson, in that order, by a LARGE margin.

no shit....so do probably 31 other teams.

packiowa
03-23-2007, 02:56 PM
It's shocking that PR left off the disclaimer paragraph that started today's Arrigo rumor. It talks about the nature of rumors and says a little more. . .

I'm assuming the poster just read too fast, b/c I'm pretty sure Arrigo was explicit in asking other posters not to spread his rumor posts to other boards. Considering everyone here hates them, I'm baffled that someone here wouldn't agree to abide by Arrigo's wishes.

HarveyWallbangers
03-23-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure Arrigo was explicit in asking other posters not to spread his rumor posts to other boards.

Too funny.

Travbrew
03-23-2007, 03:56 PM
What a load of crap.

gbpackfan
03-23-2007, 04:48 PM
The Chatters MODS are now telling posters that there is NO NEGATIVE REACTION TO JOE'S POSTS ALLOWED!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! How pathetic!!!!

highlander
03-23-2007, 05:48 PM
The Chatters MODS are now telling posters that there is NO NEGATIVE REACTION TO JOE'S POSTS ALLOWED!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! How pathetic!!!!

Thats BS read it again. Heres what he says

All posters are welcome to express their opinons as long as it's respecftul, clean debate/discussion.

"Lately the pattern on rumor threads (Joe's, BL, StockJock, etc.) is one that runs the thread away from respectful, clean debate/discussion. That's the concern of this moderator and some of the rest of the moderating team.

I enjoy reading the rumors like most posters do but noone should take them as fact

Remember what fourm they're in -
On the Streets
Non-serious place for posts about sharing information, ticket availability, jokes, rumors, polls...you get the drift"

I enjoy both sites but out of all the bitching going on abouts PC , not one person at PC has been spouting off about PR.

Why all the bitterness on this site !! WE are all Packer fans !

Bretsky
03-23-2007, 05:58 PM
I have no problems with PC and enjoy reading the supposed insider information; we're all Packer fans

I just wish this year all that insider information was more than a fairy tale

red
03-23-2007, 08:04 PM
i forget

what f*cking site is this?

i thought this was PR, why in the flying blue shit should anything about whats going on over there be on here?

we're starting to be the place to come discuss whats going on over at the site that talks about the packers

Bretsky
03-23-2007, 08:18 PM
i forget

i thought this was PR, why in the flying blue shit should anything about whats going on over there be on here?

we're starting to be the place to come discuss whats going on over at the site that talks about the packers

I agree; let the chatter die.

OK to post the bogus insider information for our entertaimment but who cares about the rest.

retailguy
03-23-2007, 08:22 PM
i forget

Better be careful, you're developing a bad attitude.