PDA

View Full Version : My Off-Season Wish List:

Pacopete4
03-26-2007, 12:24 AM
lil bored tonight.. so.. here is the plan for the offseason and the reason I should be the GM.. or at least helping TT haha

-trade for Randy Moss(WR) giving them Rodgers and a 6th round pick this year
-trade for Turner(RB) giving them a 2nd round pick and a 4th the following season
-trade our 1st round pick(16) and a 5th to the patriots for their two first round picks..
-Select Greg Olsen(TE), Brandon Meriweather(FS) with the 1st round picks and have the Miami connection
-select Brian Leonard(FB) from Rutgers in the 3rd round
-select Quentin Moses(DE) from Georgia in 4th round
-select John Stocco(QB) from Wisconsin in the 7th round so we have a money back up for the next 10 years

Offense:
QB: Favre, Martin, Stocco
RB: Turner, Morency, Herron, Beach/Pope
FB: Leonard, Miree
TE: Olsen, Franks, Lee, Humphrey/Alcorn
Starting O-line: Clifton-Colledge-Wells-Spitz-Tauscher
Back-ups: Barry-Moll and whoever else
WR: Driver, Moss, Jennings, Krob, Holiday/Martin

Defense:
DE: Kampman, Jenkins, KGB, Quentin Moses, Montgomery
DT: Pickett, Williams, Cole, Jolly, Allen
OLB: Hawk, Poppinga, Taylor, White
MLB:Barnett, Hodge
CB: Harris, Woodson, Blackmon, Walker, Dendy,
S: Collins, Meriweather, Underwood, Culver, Bigby/Peprah

Special Teams:
LS: Davis
K: Rayner
P: Ryan

we turned over the defense last season and by the end of the year we started coming around.. that year together plus a couple guys and we might have something but this year, its time to re-do the offense a little. And the injured guys who are coming back.

I think what I did was add Speed, pure speed and talent in the backfield just to add to Morency, and the same with the Moss upgrade. Olsen gives us what we've been lacking since Chumura messed up, which is a threat down the middle of the field and hopefully a solid target in the endzone.

Davis is a great long snapper, Rayner showed promise but needs to now step it up a notch and get above the 80% range, and Ryan did well at times.. his dad dying hurt but needs to learn how to pin teams in from the 20 yrd line cuz last year he was terrible at that. Bringing in some guys to compete with these guys might do the trick this training camp

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Interesting, but I can't see this ever happening with TT as gm.

packrulz
03-26-2007, 06:44 AM
I was hoping TT would bring in Domanick Williams (Davis), for a workout. Might be able to get him cheap.

Zool
03-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Its a good list, unless Favre goes down. I dont think I could watch Ingle Martin or John Stocco starting even 1 game.

Brandon494
03-27-2007, 02:04 AM
yea keep dreamin.....