PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones, money, strippers - Top 10 Excuses

Kiwon
04-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Just for fun.....

Pacman Jones gets to make his case before NFL commissioner Roger Goodell tomorrow. If the new Commish asks him why he showered $81,000 in $1 bills on a group of strippers in Las Vegas what's going to be his excuse?

Let's start a list and see if we can come up with the top ten.

MateoInMex
04-02-2007, 09:45 AM
"I was making a contribution to the strippers' kid's college fund. I support No Child Left Behind...just look at myself."

"81k in dollar bills? Or would you have rather watched me shower ho's with 8 balls of meth on the stage? You know commish, strippers do have a few habits.. . Nah mean?!"

What? A bad image for the NFL? There are plenty of bad images in the league. Didn't you see Former Packer GM Charmin sleeping at the combines? I rest my case."

Kiwon
04-02-2007, 10:00 AM
"The bank was out of 5's and 10's."

"I always pays my b'tches well, Dawg!"

"Quit ax'ing me! It's Vegas, baby!"

"Charity?"

"I wanted to see where they would stuff all that cash!"

"What can I say? I'm a generous tipper!"

"I just had THE BEST lap dance and was in a good mood."

"I go everywhere with a trash bag filled with $81,000 in $1 bills. Don't you?"

"I'm insecure and I need attention."

"Money laundering?"

TPF
04-02-2007, 10:13 AM
"Well, y'all know that the West Coast is going through a lil' bit of a dry spell now, a'ight? So I decided that, if God didn't bring any water to the West Coast, it was my duty to make it rain."

beakerman
04-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Sorry Mr. Goddell The Titans do not offer direct deposit, wait she wasn't a teller at the bank?

MJZiggy
04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
"I was told what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. This isn't Vegas."

oregonpackfan
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
"I was told what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. This isn't Vegas."

$81 K in dollar bills to strippers!?

Geez, if I offered to strip in front of MJZiggy, GBRulz, and GrnBay007, I bet they would offer my $81K NOT to strip! :)

CaliforniaCheez
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
It is pretty difficult to explain away beating up a stripper who is picking up money he threw on stage. As I understand it the gal picking of the money does that normally.

She is not covered by workers comp as she is an independent contractor.

She can sue the jerk for personal injury directly. In Nevada it can be 3 years before a judgement is rendered.

Partial
04-02-2007, 05:08 PM
"Well, y'all know that the West Coast is going through a lil' bit of a dry spell now, a'ight? So I decided that, if God didn't bring any water to the West Coast, it was my duty to make it rain."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Whiskey
04-02-2007, 10:33 PM
sure we make big money....but we spend big money too.

the_idle_threat
04-03-2007, 12:52 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a330/a330_bm.gif