PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama is a tool

Partial
04-02-2007, 12:16 PM
He is a pretty face and a good public speaker. He hasn't gotten a damn thing done, though.

That's all. I didn't want to corrupt the book thread.

BallHawk
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
And it begins.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

retailguy
04-02-2007, 12:58 PM
He is a pretty face and a good public speaker. He hasn't gotten a damn thing done, though.

But, in the internet age, Charisma is important. And, he's got it. In a "Bill Clintonesque" kind of way.

He should have waited 4 more years before jumping in.

Today, Charisma is more important than results. Anyone want to challenge that?

MadtownPacker
04-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Today, Charisma is more important than results.
I agree.

You should give it a shot and Ill let you know how you are progessing.

BallHawk
04-02-2007, 01:37 PM
He should have waited 4 more years before jumping in.

But the hype is around him now. The hype around Obama is never going to get higher than it is now. Sure, in 2012 he'll still be known, but he won't have the instant appeal he has now.

MJZiggy
04-02-2007, 01:49 PM
And I read yesterday that Tommy Thompson has joined the repub race. I wonder if he has a shot at winning it...

Joemailman
04-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Tommy's chances of winning the Republican nomination are about as good as Hillary's chances of being the cover girl for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. How's that for bipartisanship? :D

retailguy
04-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Tommy's chances of winning the Republican nomination are about as good as Hillary's chances of being the cover girl for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. How's that for bipartisanship? :D

I did not need that visual. Thanks a lot. :evil:

Freak Out
04-02-2007, 08:08 PM

In the Senate? Life in general?

Joemailman
04-02-2007, 09:16 PM

When you're a rookie Senator in the minority party (Until recently), it isn't always easy to get legislation introduced. A lot of proposals can die in committee. I'm not on the Obama bandwagon, but he is smart and well-spoken, which alone would make him an improvement over the current occupant.

Partial
04-02-2007, 10:54 PM

In the Senate? Life in general?

Senate. Life is general he is clearly very accomplished when compared to the common man.

the_idle_threat
04-03-2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a917/a917_bm.gif