PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Tidbits

Partial
04-03-2007, 03:46 PM
I have been in a rather depressed and saddened mood lately so I figured i'd post a few things that have been relatively interesting.

- Saturday morning, I sold a tractor to John Navarre. For being an NFL player, I was very surprised by him getting the less expensive craftsmen tractor versus the more prestigeous John Deere. Also, he seemed relatively cheap. He didn't buy the extended warranty (which kind of ticked me off because it made my numbers look really bad that day), and he bought our least expensive tractor.

He was a very nice guy, and was quite tall and built (i'm 5'10", 210ish for comparison). He tried to lay very low and avoid talking about anything other than the task at hand.

- My boss is a diehard Bears fan, and the other morning he went to some fund raiser breakfast where Bob Sanders was speaking. I guess Bob Sanders is a pretty good and motivational public speaker. Evidentally, my boss shook his hand and briefly exchanged words. I guess he's a very personable guy as well. That was surprising to me.

Feel free to post anything interesting going on in your lives.