PDA

View Full Version : Baby Update: So far so Good!

Chubbyhubby
04-06-2007, 12:39 PM
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant she went to the doctor last week and had a check up. Everything is good. So far the baby is on doing wonderful. The other night I saw Sandy kick! That was so Cool! My wife feels her all the time now. I can feel her when I put my hand over my wife's belly. Everyone have a safe and pleasant Easter Weekend!

Freak Out
04-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Great news. Is this the first?

Chubbyhubby
04-06-2007, 01:36 PM

Yes for me it is I have a step son already. I am very pumped. The due date is Aug 5th, That will mark our 2 1/2 year wedding anversary! When Sandy is born I'll be giving out "cyber cigars" for all the Packer Rats!!

Freak Out
04-06-2007, 01:48 PM

Yes for me it is I have a step son already. I am very pumped. The due date is Aug 5th, That will mark our 2 1/2 year wedding anversary! When Sandy is born I'll be giving out "cyber cigars" for all the Packer Rats!!

Keep us posted buddy!

Chubbyhubby
04-06-2007, 01:53 PM
I'll keep giving updates.

MadtownPacker
04-06-2007, 03:29 PM
You got anything more "leafy" then a cigar? 8-)

Mazzin
04-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Ill be taking one of what mads getting, if you can get around to getting that chubby! Congratulations, good thing im not having one, there would be much more chaos on the boards!

packinpatland
04-06-2007, 06:19 PM
I have three daughters. Daughters are VERY cool.

Have you got the green and yellow coming-home-from the hospital outfit yet?

Chubbyhubby
04-06-2007, 08:03 PM
I have three daughters. Daughters are VERY cool.

Have you got the green and yellow coming-home-from the hospital outfit yet?

Not yet, I still have 4 months to get stuff. Living in IL there isn't that much Packer stuff. I was fortunate that my wife although living in IL loves the Packers and Wisconsin!!! She calls Door County her second home. We drove to Green Bay last year stayed at a hotel. Off the Green Bay exit. Took us 6 hours to get there non-stop. Sandy is going to get alot of Packer stuff. Thats a given.

packinpatland
04-06-2007, 08:27 PM
You are blessed.....and to think things will continue to just get better and better........ :)

oregonpackfan
04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
If you are a sports fan, daughters can be a lot of fun. As a Dad, I was very involved with my daughter's sports teams. I spent time as a parent supporter, coach, field maintenance coordinator, sports board of director member, etc.

We also had fun attending WNBA games, U. of Portland Women's soccer games, etc.

Sports can be a wonderful father-daughter avenue. It certainly was for me.

digitaldean
04-07-2007, 06:45 PM
All my kids are at or near their teens.

The coolest feeling I miss is being able to hold them and rock them to sleep.

packinpatland
04-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Mine are all in the twenties, I take that back, one just turned 30. And I'll be perfectly honest......................can't wait for those grandbabies.

packinpatland
04-08-2007, 09:40 AM
The bible says 'go populate the earth'....................make new CheeseHeads.

GBRulz
04-08-2007, 10:58 AM
glad to hear the great news, Chubby!

http://www.brandnewdad.com I think you'll like this site for Packer clothes

Patler
04-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Children are wonderful gifts, and it doesn't matter how old they get.

When mine were young (I have lots!) I couldn't imagine them being grown, and not having them as children around me. The baby years were great, the young child years were just as good, and the teen years and activities fantastic and invigorating.

Now they are all adults, and are the best friends I have. There is nothing better than spending a day with any of them, as adults, to listen to their views, discuss adult topics with them and to learn from them.

Yes, I sometimes miss the "kids", the things we did then and the like. But I enjoy them as adults just as much.

Chubbyhubby
04-08-2007, 09:45 PM
glad to hear the great news, Chubby!

http://www.brandnewdad.com I think you'll like this site for Packer clothes

Thanks GBRulz, I checked out the site and its pretty awesome. Alot of info about being a new Dad. I would recommend it to any new Dad.

Chubbyhubby
04-20-2007, 12:24 PM
The baby is now kicking alot. When my wife turns on the radio she is more active. The baby is doing great so far no complications or anything... Just wanted to keep you updated.........

MadtownPacker
04-20-2007, 06:22 PM
When mine were young (I have lots!)
Always playing the numbers huh? :P