PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper a Raider?

Brando19
04-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Oakland Raiders could be the best fit for Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper. Team owner Al Davis loves the idea of being able to reunite Culpepper with WR Randy Moss. Oakland would then bypass Louisiana State QB JaMarcus Russell to draft Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, who would give the team a lethal combination at wide receiver.

I keep hoping that on draft day...we'll see a 2nd round trade for Moss to the Packers.

Rastak
04-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Oakland Raiders could be the best fit for Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper. Team owner Al Davis loves the idea of being able to reunite Culpepper with WR Randy Moss. Oakland would then bypass Louisiana State QB JaMarcus Russell to draft Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, who would give the team a lethal combination at wide receiver.

I keep hoping that on draft day...we'll see a 2nd round trade for Moss to the Packers.

Umm, if Davis is fired up to reunite Moss and Culpepper, why on earth would he then trade Moss once he got Culpepper? :shock:

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Maybe that last sentence was Brando.

Brando19
04-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes that last sentence was me...hoping that Culpepper to the Raiders doesn't go through. Sorry bout that...I should have clarified that was me.

Rastak
04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes that last sentence was me...hoping that Culpepper to the Raiders doesn't go through. Sorry bout that...I should have clarified that was me.

NP Brando....let's get this damn draft going!

Brando19
04-08-2007, 07:47 PM

NP Brando....let's get this damn draft going!

My thoughts exactly!

Merlin
04-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I think the Raiders are the best fit for Cullpepper. I wouldn't however count on Moss sticking around at all. Cullpepper burned that bridge and it's obvious Moss isn't happy where he is. Bringing in a QB thatwas nothing without Moss isn't going to make the Raiders any good even if they hang onto Moss. Cullpepper's career is over boys. One of them will be injured for sure, Moss because he doesn't want to be there and Cullpepper because the Raiders suck.

LL2
04-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the Raiders are the best fit for Cullpepper. I wouldn't however count on Moss sticking around at all. Cullpepper burned that bridge and it's obvious Moss isn't happy where he is. Bringing in a QB thatwas nothing without Moss isn't going to make the Raiders any good even if they hang onto Moss. Cullpepper's career is over boys. One of them will be injured for sure, Moss because he doesn't want to be there and Cullpepper because the Raiders suck.

I agree. I can't see those two on the same team again.