25. Patrick Willis Sr. OLB Mississippi
26. Charles Johnson Jr. DE Georgia
27. Ben Grubbs Sr. G Auburn
28. Robert Meachem Jr. WR Tennessee
29. Aaron Ross Sr. CB Texas
30. Zach Miller Jr. TE Arizona State
31. Paul Posluszny Sr. LB Penn State
32. Anthony Spencer Sr. DE/LB Purdue

I think it's very interesting that Patrick Willis dropped to 25. I know we have LB's but if this guy fell to us I'd be extatic.

b bulldog
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Who would play where? I like him also but we hav e much greater needs.How can anyone rate Branch in the top 6?

b bulldog
04-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I've heard some rumors that Jamaal Anderson could slip a ways but I don't think he makes it to 16.

BallHawk
04-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Is anyone else a bit iffy on Gaines Adams. I think he could become a good player, but for where he's looking to be drafted, I think he's too much of a risk. Intelligence and Size are concerns with him. I think that, when it's all said and done, Adam Carriker and Anthony Spencer will be the best DE out of this draft.

HarveyWallbangers
04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Outside of the DL, I think the guys on the list who have the best chance at being busts are Hall, Jarrett, Bowe, and Posluszny. The DL are always obvious bust candidates.

The_Dude
04-09-2007, 11:31 PM
If Amobi Oyoke fell to the packers I hope the pick him up, We need a pass rushing DT to go along side Picket. Of all the players this year, I think he has the most upside and could play in the league for 17 years.

LL2
04-10-2007, 08:37 AM
If Amobi Oyoke fell to the packers I hope the pick him up, We need a pass rushing DT to go along side Picket. Of all the players this year, I think he has the most upside and could play in the league for 17 years.

I agree. If he doesn't get drafted in the top 10 I'll be praying that every team passes on him and he falls to 16. I think if Lynch and Oyoke are both on the board TT will draft Okoye. TT seems more defense first, offense second. Oyoke will also help my theory of Kampman and Jenkins becoming a great sack threat duo.

Partial
04-10-2007, 08:59 AM

I agree. If he doesn't get drafted in the top 10 I'll be praying that every team passes on him and he falls to 16. I think if Lynch and Oyoke are both on the board TT will draft Okoye. TT seems more defense first, offense second. Oyoke will also help my theory of Kampman and Jenkins becoming a great sack threat duo.

I doubt he'll fall because the Rams love drafting DTs. On the first day, dating back to 2000, they have drafted Pickett, Dameion Lewis, Claude Wroten, Jimmy Kennedy off the top of my head alone. I am sure there are one or two more. They just cannot seem to get that position right.

Partial
04-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Lets keep in mind this isn't a mock. It's power rankings. For better or worse, teams definitely draft for need. No way do the #1 and #2 in this list go in that order.

wist43
04-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Jarrett at #12... there's a decent chance he could drop to the 2nd round. Haven't seen anyone rate him that high.

I'm afraid that TT might fall into the Jarrett trap. I could see Jarrett being a productive pro, but not a 1st rounder. Hopefully TT will see thru the hype.

Zool
04-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Chant with me now Wisty

DEFENSE

thump thump

DEFENSE

thump thump

Partial
04-10-2007, 09:27 AM
I really wouldn't have too much of a problem with Timmons being picked. Athletically he is an animal. He isn't a very skilled player yet, though. Tons of potential!

Merlin
04-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I could see Joe Thomas going #2 to almost any team. If anyone would be a cinderella surprise at #2 it would be him.