PDA

View Full Version : Per Harvey's favorite news outlet (schedule to be released)

Rastak
04-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Just kidding Harv....

from PFT.com

SCHEDULE COMING OUT WEDNESDAY

Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports that the 2007 NFL schedule will be released on Wednesday, April 11.

We'll be all over the thing as soon as it comes out, with a patented Ten-Pack of observations based on the full slate of games.

Two weeks ago, the NFL announced the nationally-televised games for the season-opening weekend. Also, the league has released details on the three Thanksgiving games.

The full schedule was supposed to be released on April 5, but was delayed.

b bulldog
04-09-2007, 08:56 PM
PFT.com is wrong some but they sure hit some on the head and before anyone else does. They must have some good league sources and some that are not so good. I check them out dailey.

Rastak
04-09-2007, 09:00 PM
PFT.com is wrong some but they sure hit some on the head and before anyone else does. They must have some good league sources and some that are not so good. I check them out dailey.

I like Florio's writing, it's pretty damn funny so I also check them out daily.

GBRulz
04-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I hope this is true!! Thanks Ras

BallHawk
04-09-2007, 09:15 PM

I like Florio's writing, it's pretty damn funny so I also check them out daily.

The game blogs are the funniest thing he does.

woodbuck27
04-10-2007, 01:09 PM
PFT is an NFL rumor site to go to 4-5 times a week to keep up with all the inside stuff.

The Mike Florio not down on Favre stuff is just a part of the hype and humor I associate with this site.

GBRulz
04-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, here we go, it's official......

Packers' schedule out at noon Wednesday

Press-Gazette

The NFL will release the 2007 regular-season schedule at noon Wednesday during a one-hour special on the NFL Network, the league announced today on its Web site.

The program also will be streamed on NFL.com.

Only one Green Bay Packers game has been announced so far — a Thanksgiving matchup with the Detroit Lions at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 22.

Besides home-and-home matchups with NFC North foes Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago, the Packers also will host Philadelphia, Washington, Carolina, Oakland and San Diego and visit Dallas, the New York Giants, St. Louis, Denver and Kansas City.

ecwiscott
04-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Broncos fans seem to think their first game will be against the Pack. 3:15 kick-off at Invesco. A Bronco fan posted it on packerreport.com so we shall see.