PDA

View Full Version : Guessing Game

Brando19
04-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Oakland Raiders have fielded several trade offers for the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft and may consider trading the pick. "It's a great situation, obviously," head coach Lane Kiffin said. "We're the only ones that control our own destiny. Obviously, we're looking at a number of options with players and also with trades."

Let's play a game. Do you think the Raiders will keep the number 1 spot? If not....which team will trade to get to number 1?
I'll start. I believe the Raiders will trade out of the number 1 spot and I believe it will be to the Bucs, who then move up to grab Calvin Johnson. They think alot of this guy (as any team should) and I believe they don't want to take a chance of letting him go.

TennesseePackerBacker
04-11-2007, 10:49 AM
The Raiders stay where they are and draft CJ, the clear cut #1 in this draft(would have been the #1 in last years too). Not saying that even makes the Packers contenders for Moss, I just can't see them passing up on CJ one of the only sure things in this draft.