PDA

View Full Version : Women of the world!

packinpatland
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Fight Back!!!
I am in no way taking rape lightly. I do realize the greater percent of posters here are men............with mothers, wives, sisters, daughters.

Your thoughts???

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/4358

Zool
04-12-2007, 11:33 AM
You just KNOW there's going to be a fetish started from that thing.

Its a great idea however.

MJZiggy
04-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Fascinating. I can't see their argument against it. If they are hurt by it, they're where they shouldn't have been in the first place.

MadtownPacker
04-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Scary...

Consider me discouraged.

the_idle_threat
04-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm all for it, but disappointed to learn that it does no lasting damage.

Jimx29
04-14-2007, 01:24 AM
piss off a rapist that had intentions only raping you, but now he'll kill ya cause of his damaged junk :?

the_idle_threat
04-14-2007, 06:31 AM
piss off a rapist that had intentions only raping you, but now he'll kill ya cause of his damaged junk :?

:?: :?: :?:

Better to keep the rapists happy?

These might escalate the violence in some cases, but in other cases a guy with shredded junk is gonna be a bit preoccupied, and the gal can beat hell outta there.

That possibility would be a hell of a deterrent, I would think, so maybe the total number of rapes will decrease.

Only thing is, I imagine it has to be damned uncomfortable to walk around with one of these "up yonder" all the time. Might be one of those things that a gal stops using after a while due to inconvenience and then wishes she had it later. :(

LL2
04-14-2007, 08:20 AM
I wonder if some women would make those teeth sharper after buying it thus causing permanent damage. Personally, if they did, I wouldn't feel sorry for the guy. I've always felt that anyone that is a child molester, rapist, or wife beater is a worthless piece of trash.