PDA

View Full Version : I need a ? answered

packinpatland
04-12-2007, 12:56 PM
After reading this http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6672262
I wrote this guy an email. He answered back. Can I share it here, or is that something that isn't supposed to be done?

GrnBay007
04-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't see why you can't share the response here. Would love to read it

Jimx29
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
After reading this http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6672262
I wrote this guy an email. He answered back. Can I share it here, or is that something that isn't supposed to be done?Let me guess. It's in reference to a loyal Packer hater writing a Packer hating column? :)

packinpatland
04-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Basicly I said he insulted the Packers and their fans and not wanting to insult him...........................but I did hope that he would have to eat his words and choke on them.
He wrote, 'whoa, I actually like the Packers this season. I think they are young and fiery'.

"fiery"? wonder what he means by that?

Jimx29
04-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Basicly I said he insulted the Packers and their fans and not wanting to insult him...........................but I did hope that he would have to eat his words and choke on them.
He wrote, 'whoa, I actually like the Packers this season. I think they are young and fiery'.

"fiery"? wonder what he means by that?Well if that's him showing that he loves us, i'd hate to see the shit he would write if he hated us :lol:

MJZiggy
04-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Maybe he thought that the games would be boring because we'll blow the other teams out so badly? :huh:

That's the way I see it anyway...

retailguy
04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Maybe he thought that the games would be boring because we'll blow the other teams out so badly? :huh:

Ever the optimist... :lol:

MJZiggy
04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Maybe I should be the kool-aid rat. Wanna trade?

BooHoo
04-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Kool-aid View: 16-0

Dark Side View: 0-16

packers11
04-14-2007, 10:25 AM
wow this guy is such a dick... Why doesn't he just put all of Green Bay games in the "Wake Me When It's Over:" category... :smack: :smack: :smack:

LAST TIME I CHECKED...

GB VS CAROLINA on MNF was intense...

And...

The ST Louis vs GB game was pretty entertaining too...

They both came down to one last drive...

Hes defiantly a PACKER HATER :)

Brando19
04-14-2007, 10:27 AM
wow this guy is such a dick... Why doesn't he just put all of Green Bay games in the "Wake Me When It's Over:" category... :smack: :smack: :smack:

LAST TIME I CHECKED...

And...

I was sitting in Row 11 on the 50 yard line behind Green Bay's bench at that Carolina MNF game....it was unbelievable!

packers11
04-14-2007, 10:30 AM
damn.... VERY NICE SEATS... I thought for sure GB was going to win that game :( ... Favre was rallying back up, and I thought for sure it was going to be another 4th quarter comeback...

I was devastated the rest of that night, when that 4th and short slant to driver was knocked down by Gamble :(

Fritz
04-14-2007, 11:31 AM
So four of the seventeen weeks' games this guy classifies as "yawners" involve Green Bay? Hard to reconcile that with his statement of GB being "fiery." I don't usually think of "fiery" and "boring" in the same sentence.

Brando19
04-14-2007, 12:51 PM
damn.... VERY NICE SEATS... I thought for sure GB was going to win that game :( ... Favre was rallying back up, and I thought for sure it was going to be another 4th quarter comeback...

I was devastated the rest of that night, when that 4th and short slant to driver was knocked down by Gamble :(

No doubt. It was an awesome comeback and very close to a win or tying it up with a FG. There was a huge "Aaron Rodgers" chant in front of me by the Panthers fans. They were screaming some pretty harsh things at Brett and the rest of the Packers. The only one to pay them any attention was Ahmad Carroll, who was yelling something back...lol.

packers11
04-14-2007, 01:39 PM

No doubt. It was an awesome comeback and very close to a win or tying it up with a FG. There was a huge "Aaron Rodgers" chant in front of me by the Panthers fans. They were screaming some pretty harsh things at Brett and the rest of the Packers. The only one to pay them any attention was Ahmad Carroll, who was yelling something back...lol.

haha i guess Carroll was useful for something... A cheerleader :lol:

KYPack
04-14-2007, 01:49 PM

LAST TIME I CHECKED...

And...

I was sitting in Row 11 on the 50 yard line behind Green Bay's bench at that Carolina MNF game....it was unbelievable!

We, ah, didn't play Carolina on MNF last year.

The Ram game was last year & yeah, coudda won that one.

falco
04-14-2007, 02:07 PM

Did someone say we did?

That game was awesome (but ultimately disappointing)

Every game that year was a heartbreaker (except baltimore)

Brando19
04-14-2007, 02:09 PM

LAST TIME I CHECKED...

And...

The Ram game was last year & yeah, coudda won that one.

Noone said we did. It was 2005-06 season. I don't think I'd make it up. :roll:

Brando19
04-14-2007, 02:12 PM

Did someone say we did?

Yes...every game that year was indeed a heartbreaker from the Carolina game to the Cincinnati game. You're right.....the Baltimore game wasn't even close. In fact...it was embarassing. The only thing good about that game was right before halftime...there was a couple seconds on the clock and Sherman told Favre to throw it as high and as far down the field as he could and hope for a miracle. Madden kept saying how he couldn't wait to see this...and it was a hell of a throw...reeeeeal high and reeeeeal far....but it got batted down. Favre's arm strength is unreal!

KYPack
04-14-2007, 02:12 PM

Did someone say we did?

Well, I think the idea was the current ballclub. Reaching back to the Sherman era kinda strengthens the dick head POV.

OK, any era?

The Ice Bowl was a pretty exciting game, too.

The Raven game in '05 was when I knew Sherm had to go.

MJZiggy
04-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Balitmore broke my heart. (Froze my butt too, but that's a different story)

Bretsky
04-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Yes, because we've improved so much more than all the other teams up to this point :wink:

KYPack
04-14-2007, 04:11 PM

Balitmore broke my heart. (Froze my butt too, but that's a different story)

Carolina was gut wrenching, but we still had a shot.

After Baltimore, that was it. We were a shambles and Sherm had to go.