PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

swede
04-13-2007, 12:11 PM
So far so good.

I saw two black dogs on my way to work, and there was a ladder leaned up against the building's facade when I arrived.

I nearly walked under it just to tempt fate.

Be careful out there.

MJZiggy
04-13-2007, 12:18 PM
I'd have been fine not remembering that... :) Now I have to go into the kindergarten world with fear in my heart... :P

Brando19
04-13-2007, 01:50 PM
I saw two black cats humping under a ladder beside a broken mirror as I opened my umbrella in my house. What's that mean?

oregonpackfan
04-13-2007, 02:03 PM
I'd have been fine not remembering that... :) Now I have to go into the kindergarten world with fear in my heart... :P

Hang in there, MJZiggy,

As long as they don't sneeze in your face or wipe their boogers on your sleeve, you will get by!

Take it from someone who has been there and done that! :lol:

MJZiggy
04-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Dismissal is like herding cats, I tell ya!

Jimx29
04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw two black dogs on my way to work, a
I saw two black cats humping under a ladder beside

[jackson-sharpton]I'm taking you both to task. I want the IMMEDIATE BANNING of your contract with whatever internet provider you are using so you can no longer spill that foul pablum against these innocent pets[/jackson-sharpton]

GBRulz
04-13-2007, 04:26 PM
So, which movie channel has the Friday the 13th marathon on tonight? Those were the ultimate slumber party movies growing up !!

GrnBay007
04-13-2007, 05:03 PM
So, which movie channel has the Friday the 13th marathon on tonight? Those were the ultimate slumber party movies growing up !!

Shhh.....it's my daughter's B-day! Don't want them watching that junk!! :P

GrnBay007
04-13-2007, 05:03 PM
I saw two black cats humping under a ladder beside a broken mirror as I opened my umbrella in my house. What's that mean?

Means you shouldn't leave the house today!!

packinpatland
04-14-2007, 08:22 AM
Getting in the car, to see the Dr. for bum knee, I dropped and then stepped on my glasses. Crushing them. Went to the Dr., find out I have a medial meniscus tear. Limped to the car, just starting the engine and 'wham!', little old lady who claims 'I didn't see you parked there', backs into me.
The irony here? She was on her way to the eye Dr.