PDA

View Full Version : NFL "Europa"

FritzDontBlitz
04-14-2007, 04:58 PM
gotta love the new name.

anyway, this is opening weekend in nfle, anybody got a link to the list of players green bay allocated? any help would be appreciated.

i've watched for 5 minutes and te teyo johnson of the hamburg sea devils (denver allocated player) already looks intriguing. 6'5" 263, former basketball player who left a little early and is learning the position but is said to have great promise.

since we're rebuilding on the cheap he's definitely in our price range.

Chubbyhubby
04-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Here you go...

Packer players assigned to NFLE

Carlton Brewster WR Ferris State, Berlin

Tim Goodwell LB Memphis, Berlin

Antonio Malone CB Torledo, Rhein

Alvin Nnabuife S Southern Methodist, Cologne

Adam Stenavich G Michigan, Amsterdam

Here is the link:

http://www.football.com/cgi-bin/posters/printPost.cgi?category=nfle2&at=ran1.shtml

mraynrand
04-15-2007, 02:18 AM
How about NFL Europa, Europa?

the_idle_threat
04-15-2007, 02:43 AM
I was gonna ask Michael from Denmark to keep us updated on this, but now I guess not... :huh:

pittstang5
04-15-2007, 05:39 AM
What's with the NFL team logo not on the uniforms? Am I not seeing it or is it somewhere else? That was the only way I could follow who the players were.

mmmdk
04-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I was gonna ask Michael from Denmark to keep us updated on this, but now I guess not... :huh:

Galaxy was all over the place, normally NFLE is rather sloppy this early but Galaxy is a offensive machine - NFLE wise. That's all I saw - I have access to all the games but I'll probably only watch 1 per week. Some guy (RB), Larry Croom, did really well for Admirals but is on the small side, Anthony Sherrell (RB), was a star for Galaxy. QB O'Sullivan seemed in control but he never faced real pressure. Tollefson (former Packer) was nowhere!? I followed the game with half an eye anyway. Only saw offense.

the_idle_threat
04-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the update, Michael! This being in your back yard and all (so to speak), I figured you might hear something about it from time to time.

I can understand that you're not inclined to watch a ton of it ... It's bound to be sloppy given that these teams are thrown together and have to build from scratch each season.

Glad to see you're still posting here. 8-)

packrulz
04-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Tollefson is with the Raiders now, I think they picked him up off the practice squad. There is a small NFL team sticker on the back of the helmet and a small patch on the front of the jersey if you look closely, they were last year anyway. G Adam Stenavich for Amsterdam is supposed to be good.

dt2121
04-16-2007, 08:30 AM
gotta love the new name.

anyway, this is opening weekend in nfle, anybody got a link to the list of players green bay allocated? any help would be appreciated.

i've watched for 5 minutes and te teyo johnson of the hamburg sea devils (denver allocated player) already looks intriguing. 6'5" 263, former basketball player who left a little early and is learning the position but is said to have great promise.

since we're rebuilding on the cheap he's definitely in our price range.

Teyo Johnson has been in the league for four years now and he is nothing special and has maxed out his potential. If Green Bay were to sign him he would fall into the, "Just A Guy" catergory, from the other thread and would be the third or fourth on the depth chart.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396000