PDA

View Full Version : Ok...it's getting slow around here

LL2
04-17-2007, 07:37 PM
All this draft talk is getting redundant. Thank God the draft is 10 days away! On draft day I will probably not be able to keep up with all the threads and Madtown will have his server overheating.

VermontPackFan
04-17-2007, 07:43 PM
All this draft talk is getting redundant. Thank God the draft is 10 days away! On draft day I will probably not be able to keep up with all the threads and Madtown will have his server overheating.

Well at least tax season is over...

ND72
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I just like when LL2 posts anything so i can look at the picture :lol:

VermontPackFan
04-17-2007, 08:07 PM

Nice job LL2, thanks for bringing a little excitement to my world.

ND72
04-17-2007, 08:13 PM
things will pick up this coming weekend...Raiders will probably start talking contracts with guys they're interested in (CJ, Russell, I've heard Quinn will be in there, but only to "lower" the other 2's demands).

Joemailman
04-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Rumor has it that Tampa Bay will give up their 1st, 2 2nds, and 3rd to Oakland for the #1 pick to take CJ. When did Mike Ditka become their GM? :D

LL2
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM

I'd show more but Mad will not let me! He's into airbrushing nipples off of babes.

ND72
04-17-2007, 09:39 PM
so who's the babe then?

b bulldog
04-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I heard that with Gruden being in Tampa, it may take all 7 of their picks for that deal to get done.

ND72
04-17-2007, 09:45 PM
I have the feeling this year is going ot be like the past few..lots of talk, little happening trade wise. I think MAYBE if CJ gets past #1, Detroit will entertain picks....and they should make a move. I mean if I'm detroit, and Tampa offers me to move down 2 picks, and get like 2, 2nd rounders....HELL YEAH...

b bulldog
04-17-2007, 10:18 PM
This has been posted at nosium but the firsty two picks of the draft could set the table for the next 15.

ND72
04-17-2007, 10:19 PM
This has been posted at nosium but the firsty two picks of the draft could set the table for the next 15.

This year more than ever, in my opinion.

GrnBay007
04-17-2007, 10:55 PM
All this draft talk is getting redundant. Thank God the draft is 10 days away!

When things get slow pull out the FAVRE DVD. I watched it tonight. I never get tired of that thing. :D

the_idle_threat
04-18-2007, 12:07 AM

I'd show more but Mad will not let me! He's into airbrushing nipples off of babes.

Perhaps in avatars, but feel free to share all you want in the Garbage Can. I think it's a very fair set up.

BallHawk
04-18-2007, 06:36 AM

This place will be absolutely packed on draft day. The most users online at one time was 73, last draft day. Imagine it this year. It's gonna be a bit hectic, but I'm looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, after the draft, I'm sure we'll see some more "Chad Jackson/Greg Jennings" threads, and some "TT is destroying the team" threads. I don't think it will get out of hand, like JSO will.

PackerRats is the place to be on draft day.

:D

woodbuck27
04-19-2007, 01:38 PM

This place will be absolutely packed on draft day. The most users online at one time was 73, last draft day. Imagine it this year. It's gonna be a bit hectic, but I'm looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, after the draft, I'm sure we'll see some more "Chad Jackson/Greg Jennings" threads, and some "TT is destroying the team" threads. I don't think it will get out of hand, like JSO will.

Yup.

Sure hope I can be here. :)

LL2
04-19-2007, 02:35 PM

Yup.

I sure hope I can keep up. These threads can grow like wildfire. Especially game day threads. I have no idea how some of you watch the game and keep posting away. My typing just isn’t that fast, fortunately first round picks take time so I might be able to keep up.

woodbuck27
04-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Yup.

I sure hope I can keep up. These threads can grow like wildfire. Especially game day threads. I have no idea how some of you watch the game and keep posting away. My typing just isn’t that fast, fortunately first round picks take time so I might be able to keep up.

Predicting who TT will pick isn't nearly as important as who he does pick.

Have a few draft sites up in your fav's to be able to get all the dope on Ted Thompson's picks. Armed with that and reading the reactions of the Packer fans here will stand you in good stead.

The best fun is observing the reactions of the really serious that will feel that TT elected incorrectly as we saw in his first draft with us.

He really pissed me off that day and I don't think he'll ever recover in MY WORLD of PACKER. :)

Little Whiskey
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
This place will be absolutely packed on draft day. The most users online at one time was 73, last draft day.

but will we all get the dreaded error message? I'm not sure why it pops up but i still get it every now and then......but maybe they just don't like rednecks around here???? :)

HarveyWallbangers
04-20-2007, 01:17 PM
The best fun is observing the reactions of the really serious that will feel that TT elected incorrectly as we saw in his first draft with us.

He really pissed me off that day and I don't think he'll ever recover in [b]MY WORLD of PACKER.

Pretty harsh. It's impossible to judge that draft yet (Rodgers). There are signs it might not be that bad of draft. For that, he was forever scorned by you? Hard to blame him for Murphy getting injured too.

mraynrand
04-20-2007, 01:40 PM

He really pissed me off that day and I don't think he'll ever recover in [b]MY WORLD of PACKER.

Pretty harsh. It's impossible to judge that draft yet (Rodgers). There are signs it might not be that bad of draft. For that, he was forever scorned by you? Hard to blame him for Murphy getting injured too.

Yes, it's too soon, but it it depends on some key guys playing well this year (Underwood, Montgomery) or when their time comes (Rodgers - hopefully not this year).