PDA

View Full Version : Official Draft day thread question.....

Rastak
04-25-2007, 01:07 PM
I was hoping the Twin Cities folk could get together but that isn't looking good right now. So, how many folk will be hanging out on draft day on the live draft thread? I'll be here....

Harv, are you and Superfan gonna be on the forum during the draft?

mngolf19
04-25-2007, 01:10 PM
I'll be here with ya Ras.

MadtownPacker
04-25-2007, 01:11 PM
The tradition continues!! Wasn't sure you where gonna make it in time.

As for Super and HW, yeah they got a wireless hookup in HW's trailer. So it's gonna be on and popping on Saturday!

Rastak
04-25-2007, 01:13 PM
The tradition continues!! Wasn't sure you where gonna make it in time.

As for Super and HW, yeah they got a wireless hookup in HW's trailer. So it's gonna be on and popping on Saturday!

Didn't want to make this the official thread so I changed the title but I'll crank on up right before the draft.......a tradition the dates back to JSO.....!

MadtownPacker
04-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Damn you and your squirrel!!

Joemailman
04-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I'll be at work until about 4:30. So if someone could summarize everything that's happened into 1 easy-to-read post...

HarveyWallbangers
04-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Actually, I think superfan and myself might be available to watch the draft somewhere, but probably wouldn't be able to do it all day.

LL2
04-25-2007, 01:44 PM
I should be popping in here and there. Depends on what is going on with the wife and kids.

Partial
04-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I gotta work 11-9. I am not a happy camper. Nobody is going to be out shopping, it is draft day!!! And mifflin. Two great activities. Boo.

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-25-2007, 02:12 PM
I thought I wasn't going to be able to be here, but plans have changed and I’ll be on-line all day.

So who is going to start the thread, I've been tempted many times but I was scared theirs some tradition I don't know about. Just like with the game day threads, I didn't know if you won you do it again. Well not until Mad yelled at me. :D

LL2
04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
I gotta work 11-9. I am not a happy camper. Nobody is going to be out shopping, it is draft day!!! And mifflin. Two great activities. Boo.

You will miss everything dude! Call in sick.

Partial
04-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I thought I wasn't going to be able to be here, but plans have changed and I’ll be on-line all day.

So who is going to start the thread, I've been tempted many times but I was scared theirs some tradition I don't know about. Just like with the game day threads, I didn't know if you won you do it again. Well not until Mad yelled at me. :D

Go for it!

edit: I guess Ras started it

You will miss everything dude! Call in sick.

I know!!! Oh well though, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Zool
04-25-2007, 02:52 PM
I assume they sell TV's where you work? Make a trip 5-6 times an hour over to that department.

Partial
04-25-2007, 02:54 PM
I assume they sell TV's where you work? Make a trip 5-6 times an hour over to that department.

I thought of that, unfortunately they have a DVD demo playing on all the tvs at the sametime. Lame. Maybe I can con them into switching, though.

MJZiggy
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM

I thought of that, unfortunately they have a DVD demo playing on all the tvs at the sametime. Lame. Maybe I can con them into switching, though.

Some of the more "involuntary" customers may appreciate that...

LL2
04-25-2007, 03:37 PM

Some of the more "involuntary" customers may appreciate that...

Have one of your friends come in with his gf and have him act like he was dragged there by his gf and he can ask them to switch to ESPN.

Bretsky
04-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Actually, I think superfan and myself might be available to watch the draft somewhere, but probably wouldn't be able to do it all day.

Is Superfan still alive ?

Here I thought he was off on the waters of MN organizing Love Boat Parties

Spaulding
04-25-2007, 04:43 PM

And crazylegs!!

GoPackGo
04-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Anyone think Minnesota will miss their pick again because 15 minutes isn't long enough time for them to make a decision?

MadtownPacker
04-25-2007, 06:36 PM
I didn't know if you won you do it again. Well not until Mad yelled at me. :DThanks to my great gameday thread making the Pack was able to finish the season of with 4 Ws so I also get to start the opener!! :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Is Superfan still alive ?

Here I thought he was off on the waters of MN organizing Love Boat Parties

He is alive. I'm sure he'll find his way home again.
:D