PDA

View Full Version : NFL DRAFT CENTRAL... Packers website?

packers11
04-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Last year they had this huge link on the packers website where you could see the "draft room" and it would give information as the players were getting picked...

This year I can't find the link off the packers site... Are they doing it this year???

If they don't I will be disappointed... :shock:

MJZiggy
04-26-2007, 07:49 PM
The Packers were kind enough to e-mail this to me tonight so I could answer your question...

Make Packers.com Your Draft Headquarters This Saturday & Sunday!
The Green Bay Packers have 9 selections to make in the 2007 NFL Draft, April 28-29, and Packers.com will again be your home for breaking Packers news.

On a streamlined, easy-to-load draft page, the Packers' official Web site will provide continuous coverage throughout draft weekend, including updates during and after each Packers' selection is made.

Featured content will include stories and bios. on each Packers draft pick, images from the LIVE Draft Cam perched inside the Packers' "War Room" at Lambeau Field, a LIVE video stream of press conferences from the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium, streaming content provided by the NFL Network and more!

packers11
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
The Packers were kind enough to e-mail this to me tonight so I could answer your question...

Make Packers.com Your Draft Headquarters This Saturday & Sunday!
The Green Bay Packers have 9 selections to make in the 2007 NFL Draft, April 28-29, and Packers.com will again be your home for breaking Packers news.

On a streamlined, easy-to-load draft page, the Packers' official Web site will provide continuous coverage throughout draft weekend, including updates during and after each Packers' selection is made.

Featured content will include stories and bios. on each Packers draft pick, images from the LIVE Draft Cam perched inside the Packers' "War Room" at Lambeau Field, a LIVE video stream of press conferences from the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium, streaming content provided by the NFL Network and more!

Thanks for the update! :)