PDA

View Full Version : Lynch driving golf cart video footage

GoPackGo
04-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Did anyone see the video highlight of Lynch driving the golf cart wearing full pads and helmet? It was after a Cal game and he was doing figure 8's and burnouts all over the field. It was a disgusting display of an athlete who can't handle his time in the limelight like an adult.

I hope T.T. passes on Lynch and picks up a CB or Safety in round 1, and goes all offense (RB, TE, WR) in rounds 2-4.

you can watch the asshat in action here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LcDNrmOA9k

MTPackerfan
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I like the end where the bear is getting hand tossed up into the stands

PackerPro42
04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Did anyone see the video highlight of Lynch driving the golf cart wearing full pads and helmet? It was after a Cal game and he was doing figure 8's and burnouts all over the field. It was a disgusting display of an athlete who can't handle his time in the limelight like an adult.

I hope T.T. passes on Lynch and picks up a CB or Safety in round 1, and goes all offense (RB, TE, WR) in rounds 2-4.

I think you're making a big deal about nothing, he was just getting the crowd pumped up. He looked like he was having a good time and the crowd did aswell.

GoPackGo
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
I think you're making a big deal about nothing, he was just getting the crowd pumped up. He looked like he was having a good time and the crowd did aswell.
:roll:

GoPackGo
04-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Did you see how many people were on the field? What if he would have hit someone? It shows bad judgement on lynch's part

MTPackerfan
04-27-2007, 10:59 AM
I was waiting for him to hit someone. Poor vision with his helmet on, I'm sure the CHP wouldn't have approved

BooHoo
04-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Proves he has not grown up yet.

retailguy
04-27-2007, 12:08 PM

He really can do no wrong in your world, can he? What's he gotta do, kill someone? I mean really. While screwing off with a golf cart, in itself, is no big deal, it does show a lack of judgment though. Combining that with all the issues leads to a fair conclusion of maturity issues though, doesn't it?

swede
04-27-2007, 12:14 PM
I had thoughts both ways.

On the one hand it may show a kind of spontaneity and love of fun that teammates would enjoy if a player is a good guy and good teammate otherwise.

On the other hand it may just reflect bad judgement and be a big flashing red Uh-Uh sign.

Mostly I thought it was funny. I'll leave it to Gilbert Gottfried to complain that he might put someone's eye out.

Tarlam!
04-27-2007, 12:19 PM
He really can do no wrong in your world, can he? What's he gotta do, kill someone? I mean really. While screwing off with a golf cart, in itself, is no big deal, it does show a lack of judgment though. Combining that with all the issues leads to a fair conclusion of maturity issues though, doesn't it?

Why even bother watching football? I will stick with bible study instead. Nobody who cusses, or holds a dogfight should ever come into contact with God Fearing folk. Clearly, the NFL responsibles are not doing their duty!

So, God Fearing folk should simply stop watching this chaotic sport, as I will.

How dare he drive a Golf Cart in that devilish manner, I ask you.

BallHawk
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM

I'm sure Lynch was having a good time when he sexually assaulted his girlfriend, but does that mean it's right?

Tarlam!
04-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm sure Lynch was having a good time when he sexually assaulted his girlfriend, but does that mean it's right?

Wow, an eye witness! Thank the merciful! Do tell all, oh knower of all!

Partial
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
That is the stupidest video I have ever seen. Who the hell cares?

Those things go 5-8 mph. I am fairly confident anyone who has ever driven a car before is thoroughly capable of doing this act safely.

Where are the burnouts and reckless stunts? I don't see any inconsiderate or out of line actions. He was merely firing up his home crowd.

I don't want the guy 'cause I think he is a problem child waiting to happen, but to criticize the man for this is silly. He exercised fine judgement. He was probably instructed by his coach to get the crowd fired up. It seems to have worked because it looks like everyone is having an excellent time.

edited for Zool

Zool
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
That is the stupidest video I have ever seen. Who the hell cares? Those things go 5-8 mph. I am fairly confident anyone who has you know, driven a car before, is thoroughly capable of doing it. Where are the burnouts and reckless stunts? It seems to me he was being considerate and firing up the crowd.

I don't want the guy 'cause I think he is a problem child waiting to happen, but this is a load of bull. He exercised fine judgement and was being responsible. He was getting the crowd fired up; it looks like a pretty good.

Tell the world the whole damn story; this is bear territory. Whatever the hell they said. What a stupid song.Wow that rant is pro wrestling worthy. Its sorta coherent and mostly angry.

Partial
04-27-2007, 12:37 PM
That is the stupidest video I have ever seen. Who the hell cares? Those things go 5-8 mph. I am fairly confident anyone who has you know, driven a car before, is thoroughly capable of doing it. Where are the burnouts and reckless stunts? It seems to me he was being considerate and firing up the crowd.

I don't want the guy 'cause I think he is a problem child waiting to happen, but this is a load of bull. He exercised fine judgement and was being responsible. He was getting the crowd fired up; it looks like a pretty good.

Tell the world the whole damn story; this is bear territory. Whatever the hell they said. What a stupid song.Wow that rant is pro wrestling worthy. Its sorta coherent and mostly angry.

And thats the bottom line, 'cause Partial said so!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: If you smellllalalalallalallaalllohhh What the Partial? is cooking!

MJZiggy
04-27-2007, 12:38 PM

And thats the bottom line, 'cause Partial said so!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: If you smellllalalalallalallaalllohhh What the Partial? is cooking!
So much for coherent...

Partial
04-27-2007, 12:40 PM

So much for coherent...

That is a combination of Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock's catch-phrases.