PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Draft

Partial
04-27-2007, 01:15 PM
The homer side of me is taking full hold a day before the draft?

What would you do if Larry Johnson and Randy Moss became Packers tomorrow?

That gives us a 100% solid offense other than tight end.

They could add a tight end on the 2nd day that could contribute enough. If they added Eric Weddle in the second, wouldn't they have addressed all of their needs. Also, he can return kicks/punts!!

I would have to say those deals would not hurt the Pack in the long term and would get the team in contention for the next 2 years at least in the NFC.

I don't really like Moss, but someone will be open with Driver, Jennings and Moss. That is the best starting receiving core in the league. One of the best QBs and Running Backs will only make things better!

Bretsky
04-27-2007, 05:34 PM
The homer side of me is taking full hold a day before the draft?

What would you do if Larry Johnson and Randy Moss became Packers tomorrow?

That gives us a 100% solid offense other than tight end.

They could add a tight end on the 2nd day that could contribute enough. If they added Eric Weddle in the second, wouldn't they have addressed all of their needs. Also, he can return kicks/punts!!

I would have to say those deals would not hurt the Pack in the long term and would get the team in contention for the next 2 years at least in the NFC.

I don't really like Moss, but someone will be open with Driver, Jennings and Moss. That is the best starting receiving core in the league. One of the best QBs and Running Backs will only make things better!

Add Moss and Johnson ?

First we'd have to lose a GM :lol: