PDA

View Full Version : Moss deal done........but to who?

Packgator
04-27-2007, 04:55 PM
from profootballtalk.com...........

MOSS DEAL DONE?

There's talk in league circles that the Raiders have a deal in place to trade Randy Moss.

However, we don't know yet where he's headed. Or what the Raiders will get in return.

The most likely destination is Green Bay, since Moss has been linked to the Packers for much of the offseason. We've heard on multiple occasions that quarterback Brett Favre is certain that Moss will join the team, and ESPN's Chris Mortensen has mentioned repeatedly that Favre is pushing for the trade.

We heard earlier today that the Raiders were shopping Moss for a second-round pick, and we heard on Thursday that the Packers had offered a fourth-round pick.

Our guess? Moss to Green Bay for a third-rounder.

Packnut
04-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Yep, that's also my guess- Randy for our 3rd pick.

Lynx4Ben
04-27-2007, 04:58 PM
I have also heard the rumor that a Turner deal is done but they 'who' is the question right now. Apparently it is either Buffalo, Tennessee or the Pack. The terms is a 2008 first round.

Wouldn't it be wild if we pulled off trades for Turner and Moss.

I guessing Turner to Buffalo and Moss to the Pack.

Packnut
04-27-2007, 05:01 PM
I have also heard the rumor that a Turner deal is done but they 'who' is the question right now. Apparently it is either Buffalo, Tennessee or the Pack. The terms is a 2008 first round.

Yep, that's the most likely scenario. Of course if Buffalo gets Turner, that assures us Lynch will be there at 16. Gonna be an awful lot of pressure on Teddy to take the Cal RB..............

woodbuck27
04-27-2007, 05:06 PM

Yep, that's the most likely scenario. Of course if Buffalo gets Turner, that assures us Lynch will be there at 16. Gonna be an awful lot of pressure on Teddy to take the Cal RB..............

Yup !! :)

Guiness
04-27-2007, 05:12 PM
If TT has pulled this off, hats off to him for his ability to keep everybody guessing while he got it done. If it was someone else, kudos to them.

Rumours were rampant, but certainly no one knew what was going on. Whoever did this has a tight front office with no appreciable leaks.