PDA

View Full Version : ESPN REPORTING RAIDERS MIGHT TRADE DOWN

Bretsky
04-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Not a bad move

Also ESPN reporting Raiders still asking more for Moss than teams willing to give.

BallHawk
04-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Not a bad move

Also ESPN reporting Raiders still asking more for Moss than teams willing to give.

If they like JaMarcus and he's their guy, they could possibly trade down to 4 or 5 and still pick him up, assuming Cleveland takes Quinn as their QB choice.

Packnut
04-28-2007, 09:04 AM
I love it! Al putting all kinds of smoke screens out there. :lol:

Packgator
04-28-2007, 09:05 AM
The Raiders are capable of anything. I wonder who might be looking to get into the top spot? And at what cost?

Charles Woodson
04-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Not a bad move

If they like JaMarcus and he's their guy, they could possibly trade down to 4 or 5 and still pick him up, assuming Cleveland takes Quinn as their QB choice.
Eh, Idk about that becauase rumors were that clevland really liked Jamarcus

The Shadow
04-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Not a bad move

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also do not believe the Raiders pick Russell at #1.
They may very well trade down to #4 with Tampa and STILL get Russell.
Quinn is another possibility if the Browns choose Russell.

Rastak
04-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Not a bad move

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also do not believe the Raiders pick Russell at #1.

That would make a ton of sense for Oaktown.

Packgator
04-28-2007, 09:57 AM

Davis and Gruden might not be on good terms.......and Davis can hold a grudge. A trade with Tampa would most likely include Davis wanting to "stick it to em". In other words......very lopsided in Oaklands favor.