PDA

View Full Version : What was the reaction?

packinpatland
04-29-2007, 08:37 AM
When our first selection was named, what was the reaction of those in the Atrium at Lambeau?

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2007, 08:38 AM
When our first selection was named, what was the reaction of those in the Atrium at Lambeau?

Massive booing.

Tarlam!
04-29-2007, 08:39 AM
That's hysterically funny, BTW.

:D

RashanGary
04-29-2007, 08:45 AM
In the Atrium it was all booing. They had these little kids picked out to show on the camera before the pick; you could tell they wanted to get these kids reactions because it would be good TV. I don't know that they expected booing because those kids looked like little devils running a lynch mob.

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-29-2007, 08:47 AM
It was like this:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathing) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O. :D

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 09:11 AM
In the Atrium it was all booing. They had these little kids picked out to show on the camera before the pick; you could tell they wanted to get these kids reactions because it would be good TV. I don't know that they expected booing because those kids looked like little devils running a lynch mob.

Because when you want genuine fan reaction, you pick 10-year olds who live offense. :roll:

Actually, that sounds like Steve Young's draft analysis.

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 09:40 AM
You have to consider the atmosphere there; many were drinking quite a bit

It's been a rough offseason with no news in four months
So all anticipation leads to this draft

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand we need help on offense

And a good part of the fans expected it in round one; hardly anybody there expected us to take a player where we had solid talent at

All of that led to a bunch of boo birds, and my gut tells me TT might have been laughing inside.