PDA

View Full Version : Players I wish were not drafted to NFC North

Tarlam!
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Garrett Wolf, Chitcago.

MJZiggy
04-29-2007, 09:06 AM
There's AP, but only because it's gonna make such a nasty sound when Harrell crushes him. :twisted:

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 09:14 AM
The only one I'm seriously concerned about is Johnson. He's the 2nd coming of Randy Moss. Let's hope he doesn't wreck as much havoc as #84 did.

Peterson, if healthy, will be a force.

Garrett Wolfe will be nothing special.

Greg Olson will be average.

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 09:15 AM
There's AP, but only because it's gonna make such a nasty sound when Harrell crushes him. :twisted:

That's the spirit! :twisted:

Tarlam!
04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Garrett Wolfe will be nothing special.

The kid is only 5'7", but has the heart of a 7'5" giant.

Heart should not be underestimated in any environment. I think Garrett Wolfe is destined to be special.

RashanGary
04-29-2007, 09:28 AM
It'll be great;

AP runs to the left, Harrell sheds a tackle and gets a hand on him however AP's strength prevails and the arm tackle isn't enough. AP gets outside struggling with all his might to break away. He forgets about pad level and just trys to make something happen. He turns outside running high like his instincts guide him too and Hawk cracks him in the lower back. Peterson goes down with his cleat stuck in the turf and is out for hte season :)

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 09:32 AM
It'll be great;

AP runs to the left, Harrell sheds a tackle and gets a hand on him however AP's strength prevails and the arm tackle isn't enough. AP gets outside struggling with all his might to break away. He forgets about pad level and just trys to make something happen. He turns outside running high like his instincts guide him too and Hawk cracks him in the lower back. Peterson goes down with his cleat stuck in the turf and is out for hte season :)

That's quite an imagination you have.

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Our divisional rivals had very very good drafts yesterday.

oregonpackfan
04-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Peterson is the one who concerns me the most. His running and pass-catching remind me a lot of Eric Dickerson. The guy also runs with a lot of fierce determination.

I especially don't like thinking of him wearing the Vikings' purple uniform--the Vikings are the NFC team I despise far above all others.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Peterson is a hell of a prospect. He scares me the most--mostly because I don't know any Lions fans.
:D

Calvin Johnson is the best player. Johnson and Roy Williams are an excellent combination--with Furrey in the slot.

Tony Oday
04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Peterson is a hell of a prospect. He scares me the most--mostly because I don't know any Lions fans.
:D

Calvin Johnson is the best player. Johnson and Roy Williams are an excellent combination--with Furrey in the slot.

what should keep us up a night is Dendy lining up against Furrey...

Get ready for next year when we draft 5 CBs :)

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2007, 02:33 PM
what should keep us up a night is Dendy lining up against Furrey...

Well, I'm hopeful Dendy won't be on the field. Hopefully, it's Will Blackmon at nickel and Frank Walker at dime.

Lurker64
04-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I really would have preferred that the other teams in the NFC North just didn't show up to the draft this weekend. At least, maybe they could have slept through day 1.

PackerPro42
04-29-2007, 07:26 PM
The players I wish the NFC North wouldn't have drafted are...

1. Calvin Johnson

2. AD

3. Sidney Rice

4. Marcus McCauley

I have to admit, the Vikings had a pretty kick ass draft.

retailguy
04-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Our divisional rivals had very very good drafts yesterday.

Yes they did. The divisional games should be more difficult this season than last... Should be. I still have faith the Lions will find some way to screw it up.

PackerPro42
04-29-2007, 07:28 PM
The players I wish the NFC North wouldn't have drafted are...

1. Calvin Johnson

2. AD

3. Sidney Rice

4. Marcus McCauley

I'm not upset with our draft, because I think we picked up some really solid players in the mid-late rounds but I would have prefered an offensive play maker in round one.

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 07:33 PM
4. Marcus McCauley

Marcus McCauley was drafted to fill the void in the Secondary for when Sharper leaves. Because, you know, somebody has to get constantly beat in coverage, but still get those garbage interceptions.

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 07:38 PM
4. Marcus McCauley

Marcus McCauley was drafted to fill the void in the Secondary for when Sharper leaves. Because, you know, somebody has to get constantly beat in coverage, but still get those garbage interceptions.

Can we have Sharper back ?? :lol:

Rastak
04-29-2007, 07:40 PM
4. Marcus McCauley

What a crock of shit. Not so much on the burned side, he gets fried like most safeties on occasion....but don't give me that garbage pick bullshit. Go research it. I've been at all home games and seen them all on the road. That's bullshit.

packers11
04-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Didn't sharper get benched vs St Louis last season?

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 07:47 PM
think any of our picks scare the division rivals ?

Rastak
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Didn't sharper get benched vs St Louis last season?

The whole defense blew....what a depressing game. They mailed it in. Good for the draft but it sure sucked for fans at the game like me.

MJZiggy
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
From what I've been hearing of Harrell over the last 24 hours, I'm starting to think he should scare all of them.

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Lovie Smith is already rigorously scheming to find a way to shut down Clark Harris. :lol:

retailguy

No, not at all. This draft is clearly a build for the future, not the present.

retailguy

Lovie Smith is already rigorously scheming to find a way to shut down Clark Harris. :lol:

Good one. Very good!

packers11
04-29-2007, 07:53 PM

When is this "future" 2020?!??!? Its been three years since the Packers made the playoffs... Its been two years since the packers have had a positive record...

retailguy
04-29-2007, 07:56 PM

When is this "future" 2020?!??!? Its been three years since the Packers made the playoffs... Its been two years since the packers have had a positive record...

Well, the only thing I can say for sure is that the "future" is NOT 2007. It might be 2008, UNLESS, Favre packs it in... Then, WHO KNOWS? Shadow? :P