PDA

View Full Version : Ted Thompson on ESPN chat this morning

Packers4Ever
04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Did any of the rest of you see TT being interviewed on ESPN this morning?
I sat and listened and thought how different he looked and sounded, especially sounded, from his usual interviews. He was interesting, very talkative, and had something to say. He was friendly and smiling too! Very different from the TT we've been used to seeing and hearing...anybody else see this?

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 01:50 PM
I did not

Did he add anything but the normal general cliches ?

I hope to find that interview on the Net

Spaulding
04-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Any comments on his draft so far? I know last year he indicated he was very happy with it and was wondering if he was happy on certain players he drafted being available at the position we took them.

Packers4Ever
04-29-2007, 02:24 PM
I did not

Did he add anything but the normal general cliches ?

I hope to find that interview on the Net

B, you had to see him more than hear him. I don't care what he was talking about, it was his mannerism that struck me as being un-Thompson-like compared to the TT we've seen and heard for the past 2 years. More friendly and smiling, someone you could easily talk to....
To me, that counted for something...

motife
04-29-2007, 02:32 PM
general cliches ?

I think Ted Thompson does that consciously. He's not going to badmouth people he didn't draft or denigrate the one's he did by saying he's sorry he missed someone else by talking about their board, potential trades or whatever.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I don't care if Thompson is horseshit in interviews. Bill Belichek isn't exactly Bill Clinton.

MasonCrosby
04-29-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't care if Thompson is horseshit in interviews. Bill Belichek isn't exactly Bill Clinton.

bellicheck reminds me of a hobo sometimes in that hoody and jeans...

retailguy
04-29-2007, 06:38 PM

Really?, they seem to share a few traits... Just ask the guy in divorce court.