PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!! Brady speaks about moss coming to NE

MadtownPacker
04-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Turns out back in January of this year Brady was in the California bay area visiting his hometown of Burlingame. Apparently him and moss met up at a San Franciso nightclub. One thing led to another and now moss is claiming Brady impregnated him!

When questioned Brady stated "I told Randy I was very accurate but he insisted on going deep. If it does turn out to be mine I want the baby and Randy close so I asked the Krafts to get a deal done. Being the spoiled SOB that I have always been it got done and now we are going to be a happy lil family."

A spokesperson for moss stated moss was unavailable for comment pending paternity test results.

MadtownPacker
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Bad I know but arent we all entitled to one stupid thread?? :oops:

Scott Campbell
04-29-2007, 03:52 PM
The nice thing is, as the site admin you could erase all evidence before too many people noticed.

b bulldog
04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
:lol:

MadtownPacker
04-29-2007, 04:23 PM
The nice thing is, as the site admin you could erase all evidence before too many people noticed.Screw that!! Im a poster too! I want to be an ass!!

retailguy
04-29-2007, 05:46 PM
The nice thing is, as the site admin you could erase all evidence before too many people noticed.Screw that!! Im a poster too! I want to be an ass!!

PM me. I can give you some help with this dream.

MJZiggy
04-29-2007, 05:51 PM

...you're entitled (as long as we get to call you one... :P )