PDA

View Full Version : free-agent tight end Jerramy Stevens SIGNED!

packers11
04-29-2007, 07:44 PM
by Tampa BAY

pft...

POSTED 8:38 p.m. EDT, April 29, 2007

TAMPA TAKES ON STEVENS

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed free-agent tight end Jerramy Stevens, according to our friends at PewterReport.com.

The terms are not yet known.

Stevens, known best for dropping passes and for stirring up Joey Porter prior to Super Bowl XL, was a first-round draft choice of the Seahawks in 2002. His contract expired after the 2006 season.

He was arrested last month for DUI and marijuana possession charges. Since those charges are still pending, the two misdemeanors result in six Turd Watch points for the Bucs.

And that pushes Tampa Bay into a tie with the Tennessee Titans, at 30 points each.

Bretsky
04-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Thread Tease :twisted:

Even though Stevens is a bad person, I was excited because I thought I might be able to get rid of this dam signature by August

packers11
04-29-2007, 07:48 PM
haha that might have to stay on through this year into next year... :lol:

BallHawk
04-29-2007, 07:51 PM

Even though Stevens is a bad person, I was excited because I thought I might be able to get rid of this dam signature by August

When did Stevens start to be counted as a legitimate signing?

oregonpackfan
04-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Good luck to the Bucs in keeping Stevens out of trouble!

retailguy
04-29-2007, 07:53 PM

You're going to have that thing through the ENTIRE season. If you remove it, I will put it back, again and again... :wink: