PDA

View Full Version : Pure speculation 99

b bulldog
04-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Arrigo stated that he is done posting his "insider news" because he was lied to and he is sick of the ridiculing so he is now going to hold back on his posts. Did he mangae to get anything correct? :lol:

BallHawk
04-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Joe's gonna have to go into exile up in the UP. :lol:

Bretsky
04-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Arrigo stated that he is done posting his "insider news" because he was lied to and he is sick of the ridiculing so he is now going to hold back on his posts. Did he mangae to get anything correct? :lol:

I was thinking about that

He posted about 100 offseason rumors and not one dam thing came true

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HarveyWallbangers
04-30-2007, 11:08 PM
I stopped by their to read any type of going-away speech. I must say I read the article on the front page (nothing to do with Arrigo), and wasn't impressed. They need an editor (too many typos--is it really that hard to figure out how to spell Edgar Bennett's name correctly?), and the guy compared Brandon Jackson to Brian Calhoun--when they really aren't that similar of players. Anyways! Still better than what we got here.
:D

I wish people had more time to write quality articles.

MJZiggy
04-30-2007, 11:12 PM
I stopped by their to read any type of going-away speech. I must say I read the article on the front page (nothing to do with Arrigo), and wasn't impressed. They need an editor (too many typos--is it really that hard to figure out how to spell Edgar Bennett's name correctly?), and the guy compared Brandon Jackson to Brian Calhoun--when they really aren't that similar of players. Anyways! Still better than what we got here.

As this is a member-run website, that sounds like volunteering to me...

Partial
04-30-2007, 11:13 PM

We've got the talent; I could do one but I am lazy. My one rendition of Helmet2Helmet was pretty good(I thought so, at least :D )