PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents

Ballboy
05-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Who is your pick to make the team of the ones we've pick-up?

I like Rory Johnson....Kiper talked alot about him on ESPN as a possible late round pick that maybe a sleeper. Only listed at 6'0 but at 245 with 4.5 speed has the physical tools some look for. Hopefully he can push Brady for his LB spot, but I have a feeling that Rory's weakness will be covering the TE, much the same as Brady.

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2007, 11:36 AM
If he gets his head right, he has a legit shot as a backup LB. Sounds more like a WLB than a SLB, but who knows. Same with Juwan Simpson.

ND72
05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Both Rory and Juwan have a good chance, but it all depends as well on Bishop from Cal. I think all those guys stand a good chance, all that's in their way is Tracy White :D We could keep maybe 7-8 LB's.....they usually make good special teamers.

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Hodge will probably make the team again. That leaves two open LB spots for Bishop, Johnson, Simpson, Havner, and others. I'd say the first three are the favorites. On talent, I'd consider them all on a level playing field, so I'd think all three have a 50-50 shot at making the roster.

packrulz
05-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Maybe they're thinking of switching over to a 3-4 defense? :lol:

3irty1
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Hodge will probably make the team again. That leaves two open LB spots for Bishop, Johnson, Simpson, Havner, and others. I'd say the first three are the favorites. On talent, I'd consider them all on a level playing field, so I'd think all three have a 50-50 shot at making the roster.

My money is on Bishop, Johnson, and Hodge to make the cuts.

sepporepi
05-01-2007, 04:53 PM
On talent, I'd consider them all on a level playing field, so I'd think all three have a 50-50 shot at making the roster.

So shouldn't it be a 66-33 shot :twisted: ?

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
On talent, I'd consider them all on a level playing field, so I'd think all three have a 50-50 shot at making the roster.

So shouldn't it be a 66-33 shot :twisted: ?

No. I think the other guys have a small shot at grabbing a spot also. Havner is mildly intriguing to me. White has a shot at keeping his spot.