PDA

View Full Version : Somebody's praying for you....

Kiwon
05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
The Hamas spokesperson concluded with a prayer, saying: "Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one. Oh Allah, show them a day of darkness. Oh Allah, who sent down His Book, the mover of the clouds, who defeated the enemies of the Prophet defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them."
.................................................. ......................................
The man offering this prayer and sermon is the head of the Palestinian Parliament (Palestinian Legislative Council) speaking in the Sudan.

Can you imagine the uproar if Nancy Pelosi prayed in God's name for the annihilation of parts of the Arab World? Hamas terrorists are now quasi-politicians and can advocate and pray this way and next to no one in America even notices.

What does that say about us?

.................................................. ......................................
Full article:

Top Hamas official: Kill all Americans
By JPOST.COM STAFF

Sheik Ahmad Bahr, acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council, declared during a Friday sermon at a Sudan mosque that America and Israel will be annihilated and called upon Allah to kill Jews and Americans "to the very Last One". Following are excerpts from the sermon that took place last month, courtesy of MEMRI.

Ahmad Bahr began: "You will be victorious" on the face of this planet. You are the masters of the world on the face of this planet. Yes, [the Koran says that] "you will be victorious," but only "if you are believers." Allah willing, "you will be victorious," while America and Israel will be annihilated. I guarantee you that the power of belief and faith is greater than the power of America and Israel. They are cowards, who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah. That is why America's nose was rubbed in the mud in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Somalia, and everywhere.

Bahr continued and said that America will be annihilated, while Islam will remain. The Muslims "will be victorious, if you are believers." Oh Muslims, I guarantee you that the power of Allah is greater than America, by whom many are blinded today. Some people are blinded by the power of America. We say to them that with the might of Allah, with the might of His Messenger, and with the power of Allah, we are stronger than America and Israel.

The Hamas spokesperson concluded with a prayer, saying: "Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one. Oh Allah, show them a day of darkness. Oh Allah, who sent down His Book, the mover of the clouds, who defeated the enemies of the Prophet defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178020746583&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

packinpatland
05-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Scarey.

oregonpackfan
05-01-2007, 07:10 PM
I guess that was the Islamic version of "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

LL2
05-01-2007, 08:20 PM
And if Jews and Christians pray that God burn all the Arab nations there would be effigies burning all over Arab countries and countless terrorist calling for mass murders to be committed in Israel and America.

ahaha
05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
A good example of why we need seperation of church and state.

Freak Out
05-01-2007, 11:23 PM
No one is praying for me.

Kiwon
05-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Here's a link to the video excerpts of the above sermon/speech and prayer.

Most Americans still don't get it. It's time to wake up and smell the Arabic coffee. We're in a battle whether we want to be or not.

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1426wmv&ak=null

mmmdk
05-02-2007, 02:45 AM

That's the only way to go; seperate emotional decisions (church) from rational decisions (state).

...and man created religion - not some god.

LL2
05-02-2007, 08:46 AM

That's the only way to go; seperate emotional decisions (church) from rational decisions (state).

...and man created religion - not some god.

Not to dismiss your argument, but I do not think politicians always make rational decisions - whether they are democrat, republican, or independent. Regardless if they believe in separation of church and state or not.

Freak Out
05-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Hamas has been calling for the destruction of America and Israel for how long now? It would be one thing if they were just pissed because the Jews took all the land they used to live on and America helped them but they have used that to create a religious culture of death and martyrdom in the Palestinian society. I've seen the TV commercials they make selling martyrdom to the children in the Palestinian society! Sick stuff...and we helped create it by ignoring the rights of one group while supporting another all these years.

Freak Out
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey LL2, where can I get a full view of the avatar you are using? :worship:

LL2
05-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey LL2, where can I get a full view of the avatar you are using? :worship:

I do not remember where on the web I found it, but she didn't have any "full view" shots. Just mostly sexy ones like this one.

Joemailman
05-02-2007, 08:49 PM
According to the President. spreading democracy in the Middle East was supposed to be a defeat for terrorism. So far democracy in that region has given us Hamas running Palestine, and civil war in Iraq. I'm sure the President meant well, but simple solutions to complex problems usually don't work.