PDA

View Full Version : Old Friends

Joemailman
05-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I was checking out the JSO Forum last week and saw that Texaspackerbacker has returned as TexInExile. His sig urged people interested in political discussion to join him at another website. Anti Polar Bear was on there and had posted Ted Is Trapped In the Closet Chapter 15. Several people told him to get lost. :lol: Amazing how dead that forum has become. Someone should infect it witha virus and put it out of its misery.

retailguy
05-01-2007, 06:59 PM
I was checking out the JSO Forum last week and saw that Texaspackerbacker has returned as TexInExile. His sig urged people interested in political discussion to join him at another website. Anti Polar Bear was on there and had posted Ted Is Trapped In the Closet Chapter 15. Several people told him to get lost. :lol: Amazing how dead that forum has become. Someone should infect it witha virus and put it out of its misery.

that already happened. It just didn't put it out of its misery. that's all.

oregonpackfan
05-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Texaspackerbacker had some fairly good insights on the football end.

His political views, however, were extremist. He was the kind of guy you would not want to live in your neighborhood.

MasonCrosby
05-02-2007, 09:02 AM
i'm glad that I found this site and never had the misfortune, or the honor, of reading the JSO site that everyone always talks about.

and i thought the ESPN site was bad. there are some real nutjobs out there...

GBRulz
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
What, who, where, is JSO? :wink:

packinpatland
05-02-2007, 10:41 AM

In this case 'short term memory loss' is a good thing :)

MJZiggy
05-02-2007, 10:44 AM

In this case 'short term memory loss' is a good thing :)

Wow, it's been over a year. Short term isn't so short anymore...

Charles Woodson
05-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Yea im just happy im not at that shit hole anymore. Thanks mad for doing this site... Dono what we would do without it

pacfan
05-02-2007, 06:02 PM
While I miss engaging TPB on the political issues, I don't miss JSO at all. Kudos to MTP, and all the moderators for that matter, for their work on this forum. They are able to keep the discussion civil, to the point, and preventing it from deteriorating to character-bashing and name calling (unless your TT, in which case buddy, you're on your own).

HarveyWallbangers
05-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Thompson and Sherman are fair game apparently.

LL2
05-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Thompson and Sherman are fair game apparently.

Why, of course they are.