PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton gets 45 days in jail

Kiwon
05-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I can't stop smiling. "Go directly to jail. Don't pass 'Go.' Don't collect $200. Go directly to jail." Who would have thought that a judge would actually send her to jail. I didn't.

If the judge really wanted to get her attention he should have added, "And for 45 days you can't wear make-up."
.................................................. .........................................

"A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she told the judge before announced the sentence."

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/images/uploads/paris_hilton_move_bitch3_thumb.jpg

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/images/uploads/paris_hilton_move_bitch4_thumb.jpg

MJZiggy
05-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Very Important Prisoner?

packinpatland
05-04-2007, 08:05 PM
She'll turn this into some TV weekly series, and make out ok :x

packinpatland
05-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Very Important Prisoner?

That's good.

Zool
05-04-2007, 08:06 PM
When does the women in prison movie come out?

Kiwon
05-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Very Important Prisoner?

:D :D :D :D :D Excellent!

Before she goes, "Excuse me, sir, do you have this tank top in 'Prison Orange?'"

oregonpackfan
05-04-2007, 08:09 PM
I'll bet Paris negotiates going into 28 day rehab in lieu of 45 days in prison.

I wonder if she will shave her head and walk around pantyless like Brittney before the rehab begins! :)

Kiwon
05-08-2007, 07:13 PM
How can you mere mortals go on with your pathetic little lives while uber cool (and grammatically-challenged) Paris is in trouble?

Turn off the TV, pry your obese selves off the couch, and sign the "NLINE" petition for the Governor of California to free Paris.

Hurry or the world might stop spinning.
.................................................. ...................................

Paris' plea:

Monday, May 07, 2007

My friend Joshua started this petition, please help and sihn it. i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

NLINE PETITION CREATED TO SUPPORT PARIS HILTON

To sign the FREE PARIS HILTON petition to
Governor Schwarzenegger that I have created...

please go here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781

I urge all fans and supporters and all that are outraged by injustice to sign this petition.

Kiwon
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm tempted to start a new thread entitled, "The Young and the Stupid" or "Why parents should home school their children."

Here is the infamous petition. Note the impeccable logic on why Paris should get out of her jail sentence:

To:
The Honorable Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton.

[She's rich so she's entitled to special treatment.]

She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives.

[We feel like losers and need to live vicariously through others in order to be fulfilled.]

Hilton is notable for her leading roles on the FOX reality series The Simple Life and in the remake of the Vincent Price horror classic "House of Wax". In addition to her work as an actress, she has achieved some recognition as a model, celebrity spokesperson, singer, and writer.

[She's a celebrity and deserves special consideration.]

As most of America now knows, Ms. Hilton was just charged in a Los Angeles court with DUI and sentenced to 45 days in Century Regional Detention Facility in California beginning on or before June 5, 2007.

We, the American public who support Paris, are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that Drunk Driving is wrong. We do not support drunk driving or DUI charges. Paris should have been sober. But she shouldn't go to jail, either.

[The sentence of 45 days in jail is wrong because of the effect it has on the psyche of Paris' fans.]

As depicted on Friday night's episode "Nancy Grace" on Headline News (May 4, 2007), countless celebrities have been "slapped on the wrist" for similar incidents recently. Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, Tracy Morgan, Wynonna Judd, to name a few, were arrested and never did a day in jail after their initial arrests for drunk driving /DUI /DWI charges. Rappers Busta Rhymes and Eve still walk free after both being arrested for the same charges as Ms. Hilton just this past week. Brandy's California Highway accident, although no proof of DUI was evidenced in her accident, resulting in the death of a young wife and mother in California, yet Brandy walks free as of today, never doing any time and A WOMAN HAS BEEN KILLED most likely due to her reckless driving!

[So many uncool people have violated the law and got away with it. Why even a B-list celeb like Brandy killed someone and is free. How could someone as cool, rich, and white like Paris actually spend time with real criminals in jail?]

Yet, Paris Hilton did not hurt, injure, or kill anyone or anything, and yet she must do jail time.

[It's just not fair :cry: :cry: :cry: ]

This petition is to ask Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon Paris Hilton for her mistake. Please allow her to her return to her career and life.

[Going to jail for 45 days is like a death sentence in the eyes of her fans. It's unthinkable that we fans would be out of touch with our goddess for over a month.]

Everyone makes mistakes. She didn't hurt or kill anyone, and she has learned her lesson. She is sincere, apologetic, and full of regret for her actions as she explained tearfully to the Judge handling her case in court yesterday. She is distraught and understandably afraid.

[She cried in court........and then went shopping - A true sign of remorse. She is upset and scared. It's been years since she's been punished for anything. It's a shock to her system.]

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT to save our Paris from ending up at the Century Regional Detention Facility!

[Our goddess is going to die!]

Please sign to tell The Honorable Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger of the State of California, to think about the welfare of this young woman who has made a mortal error and deserves a second chance like so many others in our great nation have been served with after a mistake they have made .

[??? - We are uneducated fools (even after attending the most expensive private schools) who can't write a logical sentence, but that doesn't matter because our families are rich and lots of people got second chances after committing "mortal" errors.]

If the late Former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late Former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well,

[We don't know anything about American history (or English again - "late Former President" (?), but we know that Richard Nixon was an evil man who made an intentional "mistake" and was pardoned so then our goddess must be pardoned for her "honest mistake." You see, breaking the law is not really a crime, just a mistake.]

and we hope and expect The Governor will understand and grant this unusual but important request in good faith to Ms. Paris Whitney Hilton.

[So in the end, it's about us. Do what we want. It's important to us so that's all that matters.]

MJZiggy
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
So what is it that Paris makes me hope for again? I'm tempted to write the Gov. and see if he can make it 90 days just so I don't have to be exposed to her for 3 months...

Wait...then we get the Martha Stewart-like fan prison updates.

BallHawk
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Good job, Hilton fans. You just compared one of the most infamous events of the 20th century to a DUI Conviction.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kiwon
05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Good job, Hilton fans. You just compared one of the most infamous events of the 20th century to a DUI Conviction.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Careful, BallHawk. Paris devotees are feeling vulnerable and insecure these days. We need to be sensitive. :twisted:

BooHoo
05-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Why is she complaining? She gets free room and board. They probably have activities like ping pong, checkers, etc. :lol:

Jimx29
05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Why is she complaining? She gets free room and board. They probably have activities like ping pong, checkers, etc. :lol:Zactly. If she was going to a federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison i'd be much happier, but truth is she will be going to some white folks country club jail out in the palms somewhere.

woodbuck27
05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Her prison garb will include only two pairs of panties a week.

Is that bad?

That's two more pairs then she normally wears.

Kiwon
05-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Why is she complaining? She gets free room and board. They probably have activities like ping pong, checkers, etc. :lol:

She's probably afraid that they will teach her a new game, "Hide the soap."

CyclonePackFan
05-08-2007, 11:41 PM
The individual who created that letter should be beaten. Savagely.

What the hell, I'll do it, and I'll throw in the sterilization free of charge!

Kiwon
05-09-2007, 02:31 AM
The individual who created that letter should be beaten. Savagely.

What the hell, I'll do it, and I'll throw in the sterilization free of charge!

Yikes! Remind me to stay on your good side.

Don't you need a medical license to perform that procedure? :mrgreen:

PaCkFan_n_MD
05-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Will just make her more famous.

BooHoo
05-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Afterwards she will probably walk around in her jail garb. Or make some type of outfit out of it to get more attention.

Kiwon
05-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Will just make her more famous.

Absolutely true. Once it becomes inevitable, she should plan her strategy, report to jail early, do her time, and emerge a victorious "victim" in the eyes of her fans. This incident will extend her celebrity buzz for at least a couple of years. :roll:

MateoInMex
05-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Ziggy wrote : "So what is it that Paris makes me hope for again? I'm tempted to write the Gov. and see if he can make it 90 days just so I don't have to be exposed to her for 3 months "

LMAO ZIGGY!

I wonder if Paris' "Move Bitch" tank top was the start of a ploy to be "hardcore gangsta."

Could the jail let her wear that tank top just for 1 day JUST SO THEY COULD VIDEOTAPE HER GETTING SMACKED RIGHT IN THE GRILL, or punched right in those lil' ant bites of hers by some big a$$ Iron Tit?

I know I would feel a sense of vindication having watched her get her a$$ beat on Youtube.com...then I would enjoy the simple opportunity to vent on a lame youtube message board. . .

"That's what you get for torturing us through your lackadasical blow job effort in your movie that only received semi-hard reviews.

What makes me not be able to tolerate Paris Hilton? No idea. Probably because the only time of day she'd ever give me would be the moment she'd ask me to mow her lawn.

She's already being taken over by that other Hollywood skank socialite, Kim Kardashian. At least she moves in her movies.

oregonpackfan
05-09-2007, 01:45 PM
[quote="MJZiggy"]So what is it that Paris makes me hope for again? I'm tempted to write the Gov. and see if he can make it 90 days just so I don't have to be exposed to her for 3 months...

LOL!

You start the petition, MJ. I will be glad to sign it! :)

BooHoo
05-09-2007, 08:18 PM
90? Do I hear 180 days? sold!

Kiwon
05-10-2007, 08:07 AM
This is one strange chick. This is her idea of a PSA warning teens not to drink and drive. The statue has a glass in one hand, a cell phone in the other, and removable intestines. Okay......

http://www.parishiltonautopsy.com/

http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?m=02&d=20070509&t=2&i=771987&w=450

BooHoo
05-11-2007, 03:05 PM
What does she do in life anyway except get her picture taken?

oregonpackfan
05-11-2007, 05:46 PM

She has appeared in several forgetable movies and earned some cash.

Her main claim to fame apprears to be an heiress to the Hilton estate.

Scott Campbell
05-11-2007, 06:50 PM

And President of the lucky sperm club.

Kiwon
05-11-2007, 10:02 PM

And President of the lucky sperm club.

LOL! :D

What's the opposite of this? Janitor in the unlucky ovum club?

Kiwon
05-17-2007, 04:31 AM
Free Paris Update:

Paris Hilton to spend 23 days in jail

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paris Hilton will serve about half of her 45-day jail sentence and will be separated from the general inmate population, authorities said Wednesday.

The hotel heiress will spend about 23 days in a "special needs housing unit" at the Century Regional Detention Center in suburban Lynwood, Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Her sentence was shortened after jail officials gave her credit for good behavior, Whitmore said. Officials considered several factors in calculating the credit, including that she appeared for her latest court date, he said.

Hilton will stay in a unit that contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates, he said.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-05-16-paris-shortened-sentence_N.htm
.................................................. .......................
Say what? "..jail officials gave her credit for good behavior..?"

What'd she do, show good manners by lifting her pinky when she snorted cocaine?

woodbuck27
05-17-2007, 10:56 PM

Waste alot of money.